0.11.0e Patch Notes

"
Trading Currency Items away to other players is now blocked until you have a level 25+ character on your account. This rule does not apply to existing accounts created before this patch. It does not affect Scrolls of Wisdom or Portal Scrolls. This change is designed to disrupt RMT and should not affect legitimate players very much.

Hi
I have a problem
my main is around lv18
and my Mule is lv2 ...

both were created before the patch ... but still it's impossible to trade the currencies
Of course it's better without the spams .. but now I'm blocked :X

and don't argue I could levelup a char over the lv25 .. in four months my higher were lv28 before dying and I only like to do the Ladder Runs so the average were lv16 to 18

but now with the new achievements for the 4months run ... it's a mess
Can you help me ?
because i really don't want to do multi-boxing to spare my time

In Advance
Thank you
So wheres the patch that prevents RMT from inflating currency in trade chat. In Anarchy league prices of exalts are already up to 50 chaos.I like the idea of slowing down RMT ,but they are controlling the economy in more ways than one.
How does this restriction help in preventing RMT ?

The question is not intended to critic the strategy taken here, I just don't understand how it works and why it would discourage RMT.

Haven't played the game yet, just installed it and looking forward to try it.

Thanks

since the way they are preventing item drop trading in wilderness is via perm allocation, did they account for the current ways to get around perm allocation?

Someone with 3 free spots in inventory drops currency on ground. he then takes off his rings/etc so his inventroy is full. When he attempst to pick up currency again, it drops back to the ground, 'unallocated'?
Well, if you could trace an item & confiscate it, it would give RMT buyers a disincentive to turn to them
"
Wiedza wrote:

No joke. Ignore list is full...

Thanks for that, I've banned this one :)
"
Wiedza wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Wiedza wrote:

No joke. Ignore list is full...

Thanks for that, I've banned this one :)

Thanks for that. Is there any chance of increasing ignore list slots? Or simple report whispers same as on chat? I cant block cuz list is full and cant report cuz there is no option like that on right-click.

No at this time unfortunately :(

You can do a full clear on your ignore list, if it has a lot of bots I'd recommend doing this, as we ban quite a large number of them, so you may have a lot of bots ignored that no longer have access to the game etc.
"
No at this time unfortunately :(

You can do a full clear on your ignore list, if it has a lot of bots I'd recommend doing this, as we ban quite a large number of them, so you may have a lot of bots ignored that no longer have access to the game etc.

I have a suggestion on that one:

consider making 'ignore list' elements have a lifespan of like 1 week. why?

- you ignore spammers (they are swiftly banned)
- you ignore 'one shot wonders' from trade chat that simply cannot shut up
- you ignore people that abuse you for whatever reason

group 1 is quickly removed so no reason to keep them on the list
group 2 consists of people that learn very quickly and dont do that again
group 3 will in most cases go troll somewhere else

so these ignores are in fact disposable, short term 'shut the .. up' commands, nothing more. i see no reason to keep this in DB for ages. this is not a friend list, but a 'go away' button.

it makes sense to keep this stuff for months in d3 (blizz does not ban so swiftly) but in poe? my entire software engineering career tells me that this is not needed in this case

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info