0.11.0e Patch Notes

We're sorry for any inconvenience that the new trading restrictions cause, but they will have a dramatic impact on our mission to destroy RMT sites. It's not so much about forcing them to manually level up thousands of accounts to level 25 (though I'm sure that's going to be fun for them), but about slowing down how quickly they can move items between new accounts.

Note that existing accounts are unaffected. If you made a mule account, then it's still able to trade. If you want to make mule accounts in the future, you're welcome to, but should consider either levelling them up to 25 or just storing large items on them (not currency).

Edit: Because this keeps coming up, I should clarify that the same restriction applies to drop trading. The item becomes permanently allocated to you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 14, 2013, 2:22:34 AM
"
bobbing wrote:
Can you still drop trade?

It permanently allocates to you. We thought of that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Couldn't the RMTer just drop-trade to the people buying?

Doesn't seem like such a good fix.

They can't drop trade.
"
"
Chris wrote:
We're sorry for any inconvenience that the new trading restrictions cause, but they will have a dramatic impact on our mission to destroy RMT sites. It's not so much about forcing them to manually level up thousands of accounts to level 25 (though I'm sure that's going to be fun for them), but about slowing down how quickly they can move items between new accounts.

Note that existing accounts are unaffected. If you made a mule account, then it's still able to trade. If you want to make mule accounts in the future, you're welcome to, but should consider either levelling them up to 25 or just storing large items on them (not currency).

Edit: Because this keeps coming up, I should clarify that the same restriction applies to drop trading. The item becomes permanently allocated to you.

Another example of being completely out of touch. This change isn't going to remotely "destroy RMT sites". In fact, its not even going to slow them down. It will have zero impact.

This is a classic example of a developer making a change that only negatively effects the normal playerbase, and nothing else. The fact that you even have the idea of "destroying RMT sites" is disappointing.

I rarely get angry reading feedback, but your post achieved it. These changes will have the effects that we want because we are doing an awful lot of other stuff to go with it. You may claim it's impossible to destroy RMT, but we see clear improvements with each change we make. It will not be worth their time to bother with our game. We are not going to give up this fight.
"
Wiedza wrote:

No joke. Ignore list is full...

Thanks for that, I've banned this one :)
"
Wiedza wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Wiedza wrote:

No joke. Ignore list is full...

Thanks for that, I've banned this one :)

Thanks for that. Is there any chance of increasing ignore list slots? Or simple report whispers same as on chat? I cant block cuz list is full and cant report cuz there is no option like that on right-click.

No at this time unfortunately :(

You can do a full clear on your ignore list, if it has a lot of bots I'd recommend doing this, as we ban quite a large number of them, so you may have a lot of bots ignored that no longer have access to the game etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info