0.11.0e Patch Notes

What about dropping them on the ground outside of town? =/
same name in-game
Must be done.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Finally I wont be selling 5 linked Armour scraps in trade chat, lol.
Seems like without having items destroyed on drop in the wilderness it'll be easy for bots to get around this.
Where is the Rhoa nerf?! plis GGG
"
bobbing wrote:
Can you still drop trade?

It permanently allocates to you. We thought of that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This should cause some controversy. Good work on keeping up the fight!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Chris wrote:
"
bobbing wrote:
Can you still drop trade?

It permanently allocates to you. We thought of that!

Ah, nice. =)
same name in-game
Wow. Drastic.

I would have preferred a cascading system (able to trade Alchs earlier than 25, unable to trade Exalts until 50+), but I guess something like this is okay too. Adding a "Tradeable at Level X" text line to each currency's description would be nice too.

Fuck RMT.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 14, 2013, 2:20:45 AM
Awesome. I'm all for it. Keep em' coming!
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jun 14, 2013, 2:20:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info