0.11.0e Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
bobbing wrote:
Can you still drop trade?

It permanently allocates to you. We thought of that!

I'm a bit confused - is this *permanent*-permanent allocation? My understanding of permanent allocation was "15 minutes, or until they leave the zone".
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 14, 2013, 2:25:44 AM
What ist with party races? Can we still trade currency there ?

edit: nvm, read the patchnotes wrong
Last edited by Frankzen on Jun 14, 2013, 2:27:25 AM
"
Psyborg wrote:
I could see new players who start with friends and want to share their wealth being very pushed away from the game now.

Buy them the item and trade it to them...

"
Psyborg wrote:
When youre new, normal difficulty feels long and this new rule takes a completely fresh player until what...end of act 2?

If you're new you probably won't leave Act 1 until you're 16-18 and will hit 25 mid act 2.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Chris, please apply dual wield weapon effects change from last patch to all weapon effects that cost more than 100 points.
Spoiler
-Weapon effects from Open Beta Supporter Packs now appear on the off-hand weapon as well, if it doesn't have its own effect.
ign: Bikvin
good jOBGGG
"
Chris wrote:
We're sorry for any inconvenience that the new trading restrictions cause, but they will have a dramatic impact on our mission to destroy RMT sites. It's not so much about forcing them to manually level up thousands of accounts to level 25 (though I'm sure that's going to be fun for them), but about slowing down how quickly they can move items between new accounts.

Note that existing accounts are unaffected. If you made a mule account, then it's still able to trade. If you want to make mule accounts in the future, you're welcome to, but should consider either levelling them up to 25 or just storing large items on them (not currency).

Edit: Because this keeps coming up, I should clarify that the same restriction applies to drop trading. The item becomes permanently allocated to you.

Another example of being completely out of touch. This change isn't going to remotely "destroy RMT sites". In fact, its not even going to slow them down. It will have zero impact.

This is a classic example of a developer making a change that only negatively effects the normal playerbase, and nothing else. The fact that you even have the idea of "destroying RMT sites" is disappointing.
Last edited by Magnicon on Jun 14, 2013, 2:32:42 AM
"
This patch does not include a nerf for Rhoas

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for that!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Psyborg wrote:
I guess this is an even-handed solution, but I hope it never goes from "each account" to "each character."
Totally missed that.

Still think tiering the currencies (some lower than 25, some higher) would have been better.

In my experience in other games, rmters will just bot their toons to lv up and meet requirements, and then requirements will escalate. First this, then no whispers from characters under lv10, then lv25, then you cant use trade or global until lv20...and then....heres my favorite from aion....you are completely mute until lv10!
Right on!!
Bummer, Rhoas are OP
XD
Last edited by ImNeverGonnaDanceAgain on Jun 14, 2013, 2:33:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info