0.11.0e Patch Notes

"
WhiteBoy wrote:
"
Twily wrote:
now new players cant get gems/items they need asap? oh well hopefully self found will become the new thing now
Don't new players generally play the game for a while before they start to build around a bunch of other gems and items? Just about any character can make it to 25 before needing to trade. Once an account has at least one character of 25 or higher they can trade on any new characters on that account. So, new players aren't really affected that much.

idk bout you, but i personally research a game before i play it, in this game i already had decided on a class build items id need etc before it was done downloading.
Ign: FillyRampage / FillyJetstream / FillyOctavia
MLP 4 Life
It is my pleasure.
Loved the game. In it to win it since closed beta.
Loved the GGG attitude towards competitors (remember that jab ages ago at Jay Wilson?)
ok ok... was not too thrilled with the butchered trade system.
Hated the bots, RMT and general cheaters.
Desperately hoped for wide open PvP and PK, but nobody's perfect.

Very happy to see a direct and hopefully effective defense against RMT's in this patch.
Thanks GGG for making an awesome game even better!
Nice patch, like new changes!

Hope for more and big nerfs for rares and bosses. Rly hope and little buff for Life or little nerf for ES, bcs now CI a lot stronger vs Life... a lot!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I wholeheartedly love this change. Just goes to show how committed GGG is to keep the game non-pay2win.
Good job guys. p2w is the cancer.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Sooo a new player that wants to buy some low-lvl unique for a chaos he just found wont be able to do it?
"
Antistes wrote:
Sooo a new player that wants to buy some low-lvl unique for a chaos he just found wont be able to do it?
If it's his first character, no. Once a single character gets to 25, the entire account is unlocked.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
If it's his first character, no. Once a single character gets to 25, the entire account is unlocked.

well that sucks A LOT since there are some nice leveling uniques that a new player might want. This doesn't seem like the best solution to the problem.
"
Antistes wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:

well that sucks A LOT since there are some nice leveling uniques that a new player might want. This doesn't seem like the best solution to the problem.

And he likely doesn't know those uniques exist, or what he will end up using. Why would one want to 'twink' from the gate anyway? That's just wrong attitude. The fuck are you learning the game if you stack on leveling gear before you even tried to experience the game. He's better off without them and actually figuring out the game.

Do you honestly try to powerlevel your first toon like that in every game?
"
Antistes wrote:

1-25 is a breeze. Would take about 2-3 days to do it. If he's a new player chances are he wont be spendy right from the start. Only RMT players do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info