Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
I just want to say keep the thread on topic and STOP bashing anyone who chooses to support the game

There's a practical issue with that: The topic of the thread was bashing people who supported the game. Check out the OP, true story :(

Maybe he changed it, I didn't read it that way.

Charan doesn't mind so far, he's taken all the comments, bashing and all gracefully.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 11, 2013, 11:29:21 PM
There are people who walk out and go to buy cars worth more than 10x this packet and they use it for nothing other than regular day to day, store-to-home, and driving to work situations; however, whenever somebody spends 12.5k towards a company that they feels deserves it -- they get scrutinized?? They aren't sending the money to just Path of Exile. They are supporting GGG entirely. Leave em be.
Now Diamond Supporter was pretty insane, but somewhat understandable.

$12,500 starts to border on fiscally irresponsible, even if you ARE rocking a six digit income...
I am a Templar and my legs are cold.
I envy thee, if I had the means for the top tier pack I would purchase it without a second thought. It would give me what I wanted with a monster AND a pet? Heck yeah, I know what I would have implemented. I want to see this company make it. Alas, my little job does not even support me. Once I get to where I want to be in life, and I hope this game is strong still when I do, I will hopefully be able to get the package.
"
...I am so lucky to have a cynical, practical partner. ^_^
Aww.. That's some romance novel type shit you got there ~.^

"
Yes but I don't have a cocaine habit, so that's good, right?
Debatable. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 12, 2013, 1:29:54 AM
"

At least you pay bit by bit for cocaine.

In this scenario, you instantly blow through $12,500. Not judging, but damn.
I am a Templar and my legs are cold.
Last edited by ocajavati on Jun 12, 2013, 1:41:12 AM
"
ocajavati wrote:
"

At least you pay bit by bit for cocaine.

In this scenario, you instantly blow through $12,500. Not judging, but damn.

What's the difference? Take anything you buy often and add it up, a lot of times you'll be amazed just how much money you piss away on nothing.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Cocaine creates monsters - 12.5 k creates monsters ... I see no difference .
I'd do it if I could. Crap I just spent $100 on my sons " tap zoo " for some walrus' n shit.
I don't see a problem with him spending his money.. but i woulda have at least waited till after E3 to see if this game will still hold your attention...I mean MMo and Pc gaming could be hitting next gen.
"
Not interested in the next generation of consoles. I still get jaw-drop moments playing my ps3, so really, I think I'm done with the console game. Only reason I got a ps3 was for the bluray playback anyway.

I thought I was done with consoles, but I'll be buying a PS4 even if only to show my support for their relatively DRM Free stance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info