Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

There are hobbies that cost wayyyy more than $12.5k.

Any lambo, ferrari, yatch, motorboat, aeroplane will cost way more.

So what's wrong spending $12.5k cash when you CAN afford it?

Stop being jealous noobs!

and good on you Charan!
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
I agree it's their money, I wish I could spare enough for the eternal because I would, I want the weapon effect! I'll just continue supporting with mini-microtransactions for now lol.
"
"
Not that this was ever my thread to begin with, because it was actually a 'lol u moron u spent 12.5k on a game' thread, but do we really have to let it be about DRM and consoles? Reallllly?

You aren't the ruler of me! ...Oh wait, I guess you actually are. Son of a bitch.

lmao clive u are so funny its a funy joke because he actually is ur ruler. lol. clive is funny.
I'm just looking forward to what Charan will think up for a monster. His sword is one of my favorite uniques in the game.

He still has 2 or 3 uniques to design too...

Sweet.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
DaveSW wrote:
I'm just looking forward to what Charan will think up for a monster. His sword is one of my favorite uniques in the game.

Sweet.

I think he has 4 or 5 to go. :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
DaveSW wrote:

Sweet.

I think he settled on Vaal with tits.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
DaveSW wrote:

Sweet.

4 to go, two of which will be evolved versions of the sword. The second one is getting close. I am beyond words excited. Can't say much about them at this point, but here's a hint:

Bound, Scorned, Unleashed

Too quick she took my hand, too happy to be bound,
She raised my hopes too high, then razed them to the ground.
Her lust burned into boredom, then simmered into scorn,
What I deemed as ruined, she simply declared reborn.
Now I am the nothing, that unleashed Her everything,
My words have lost all meaning, as I listen to her sing.

--Charan Jaydemyr

what? cant make anything out of that hint sorry

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

lmao
"
"
DaveSW wrote:

Sweet.

4 to go, two of which will be evolved versions of the sword. The second one is getting close. I am beyond words excited. Can't say much about them at this point, but here's a hint:

--Charan Jaydemyr

Very nice Charan.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
"
DaveSW wrote:

Sweet.

--Charan Jaydemyr

Ok Ill take a shot at this hint.

1. Something with move speed/attack speed or cant be chilled/frozen
2 & 3. Seem like Fire dmg buffs or ground affects.
4. No Clue maybe a life mod, although it seems like a joke on rolling a crap mod.
5. Seems like it would have to do with discharge or maybe molten shell
6. Can't make out much from this line. Maybe its some new mod Chris is mentioning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info