Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
vixien wrote:
Who has a credit card with high enough limit to allow a 12,500$ purchase?

In the US (where I live) It is pretty easy to get a card that high, or higher. It doesn't need to be a black card or Amex card, just a regular Visa with a Fico of higher then 700. Which if you pay your bills have good lending history isn't very hard. I know people who make sub 60k and have credit limits that high. I know people who fall in that income bracket and have 10k Amazon store credit cards....

We are a nation of credit almost anything we do takes credit or you must have a CC, even staying in hotels, renting cars, getting a job even.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Untz LIVING in ma balcony with ma 100$ dolla bills with a maid in the corner going is their anything else? I simply say OH NO that would be enough I begin TYPIN with ma swagness using some 500$ gloves to type for no reason in deh forums cuz that's how we roll after that we GO GET A PRINTER AN FUCK THAT SHIT UP EXCEPT I GOT 3 GOONS TO DO IT FOR ME while I SIT on MA bacolony making money just by sitting here YE ye address me as Princess Dinosaur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

ye ye dats right
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Untz LIVING in ma balcony with ma 100$ dolla bills with a maid in the corner going is their anything else? I simply say OH NO that would be enough I begin TYPIN with ma swagness using some 500$ gloves to type for no reason in deh forums cuz that's how we roll after that we GO GET A PRINTER AN FUCK THAT SHIT UP EXCEPT I GOT 3 GOONS TO DO IT FOR ME while I SIT on MA bacolony making money just by sitting here YE ye address me as Princess Dinosaur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

ye ye dats right

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I regret not pulling the trigger on this. Should have done the 1K a month for a year. You all would have loved my 5 headed swamp hydra.
"
Barivius wrote:
I regret not pulling the trigger on this. Should have done the 1K a month for a year. You all would have loved my 5 headed swamp hydra.

I'm having dinner with the mother-in-law tonight, so I get to fight that battle in real life :)

I wonder if there are many regrets to be had by getting that level of involvement and investment in something you enjoy, though?

Much as I enjoy bantering with Charan, sometimes I feel he might be happier about the game if he hadn't dropped the cash (sneaky sneaky, talking behind his back).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

I doubt they'd have done a five-headed hydra given some of the ideas of mine that got stuck in development hell.

No hydra, no money. Then I guess kitchen cabinets would have happened anyway.
"

I doubt they'd have done a five-headed hydra given some of the ideas of mine that got stuck in development hell.

dragons?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"

dragons?

pls no dragons....they are everywhere!
"
TheDeathX wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"

dragons?

pls no dragons....they are everywhere!

Really? Well hell I'm not going to work tomorrow. Screw calling in sick. I'm calling in dragons everywhere!
Last edited by Qiox on Dec 28, 2016, 11:33:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info