Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
Bradaw wrote:
inb4 top supporters' foodstamps come this month.

I kinda loled at this.

I spend my money in weird ways... I'd gladly buy another pack if a certain feature gets added. But I'll be damned if I buy a six pack of socks, because one quarter-sized hole is NOT a big fuckin deal!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
MagicFiora wrote:

This dude's English is so awkward, did he even go to school?

I think it would be safe to say that there are very few, if any, people on these forums with a better ability to use English than Charan. On the other hand, since you're so concerned about proper English, shouldn't that be two separate sentences or at least a semi-colon there instead of a comma?
"
Hodari wrote:
"
MagicFiora wrote:

This dude's English is so awkward, did he even go to school?

I think it would be safe to say that there are very few, if any, people on these forums with a better ability to use English than Charan. On the other hand, since you're so concerned about proper English, shouldn't that be two separate sentences or at least a semi-colon there instead of a comma?

I've always been partial to semi-colons; they just seem so underused!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Someone paid a Billion to go to space, real people do what they want peasants talk about it.
IGN: IGonnaGetDrunkNDieAgain
If you PM me on site PLZ leave your IGN.
"
I used to get in trouble when writing at a post-grad level for using hyphens rather than semi-colons -- I mean, they're just so cool and edgy!

I have an addiction to hyphens in sentences.
And semi-colons.
And the Triple.

Worst of all is the lists I make:
- Like this,
- this too,
- and this one,

... or the following clause, followed by the main two reasons why I can't stop myself:
1) It's fun
2) Can't help it

---

Really though, it's the logical post separator that truly captures my somewhat-spastic posting style. It's a mix of bad writing habits all my own -- for better or for worse.
Last edited by pneuma on May 2, 2014, 4:33:36 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
Really though, it's the logical post separator that truly captures my somewhat-spastic posting style. It's a mix of bad writing habits all my own -- for better or for worse.

The hyphen-looking thing that's used to separate clauses is actually called an "em-dash". Visually similar to a hyphen but often visibly longer than a hyphen in word processors that can support it—like that.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
rrtson wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

The hyphen-looking thing that's used to separate clauses is actually called an "em-dash". Visually similar to a hyphen but often visibly longer than a hyphen in word processors that can support it—like that.

Nifty.
U can buy tons of bread with 12,5K. That means pay to win in your real life. But still, its a personal payment; so no one can judge anyone. This is life. I saw a guy who burned tons of money for nothing. Really. After it i got the idea. Just live and see. Understand that anything that means nothing. Dont judge.

Im playing PoE about 2 years. There are too many troublesome aspect in game. But its funny enough for me.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
Im playing PoE about 2 years. There are too many troublesome aspect in game. But its funny enough for me.

and the thread you have just revived with this post got even created one year before u started playing, even the last reply is nearly from the same time you joined. why would you start posting in such an old thread again?

GGG really needs to autolock threads that had no reply for 6-12months or even less..
"
rushjo wrote:
"
Jideament wrote:

and the thread you have just revived with this post got even created one year before u started playing, even the last reply is nearly from the same time you joined. why would you start posting in such an old thread again?

GGG really needs to autolock threads that had no reply for 6-12months or even less..

This thread is not about directly to the game actually. Personal problems and movements can be a topic always.
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info