Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

Can you stop crap talk about Charan. Respect to him, if he can afford this and just let the man enjoy and support the game he likes so much.

Really some people =_=.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
I just want to say keep the thread on topic and STOP bashing anyone who chooses to support the game. Whether it is 10.00 or 20k, if you have nothing nice to say then kindly leave the thread and just don't say it. Other than that, carry on. :)

Congrats and thank you to everyone who has supported GGG past, present and future and to all those thinking about it. DO IT!! :) You know you want a little Rhoa pet following you around.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 11, 2013, 10:12:15 AM
"
peachii wrote:
I just want to say keep the thread on topic and STOP bashing anyone who chooses to support the game

There's a practical issue with that: The topic of the thread was bashing people who supported the game. Check out the OP, true story :(
Why is everyone being that nosy about charan... I mean, the dude probably have some good money if he can buy that pack. Good for him.

So, maybe we should all leave charan to his business and just say grats, thank for supporting the game in a way I can't.

I'll enjoy slaying that '' charan monster''.
"
hint: you'll have to find it first....

I'll be looking for it in the forums ^_-
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I wish I had a stable job as a Meth-Cook, then I could afford to design a Unique.. As it stands, I'm just a desk-worker at an Accounting firm... :(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Instead of everyone complaining about CharanJaydemyr you should actually thank him for helping contributing to the game. Seriously, his contributions are not in vain. It will help GGG with whatever they need with the game.

It is no one business who, what, how, when and where he get his money from or what his lifestyle is about. Appreciate the fact there are people out there that can spend this kind of money. To some its a lot of money however to others it's change.

To those that are saying, "Well I have money to spend I am just feel it doesn't warrant that amount." My response to you is, valid point of opinion but also those that usually flaunt they have money are usually the ones that don't.

Leave people alone seriously and worry about your own circumstances...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 11, 2013, 11:46:01 AM
"
"
newman92 wrote:

But I guess, it's your money, do whatever you want..But don't be telling other people how to manage money.

ppps I might be lying about all of this. All you know for a fact is that I could afford it. I strongly suggest you leave it at that.

Damn right!

His financial business is his own. And Charan would probably be the first to announce to everyone who wishes for fortune that it REALLY doesnt guarantee you being happy.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
I for one think that the 'Ruler of Wraeclast' Title should be changed to that ruler picture.. At least Charan's title :P
Spoiler
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 11, 2013, 11:58:25 AM

Says the guy who spends his family's inheritance on a game...

Even if it was "10%" and you have 90% saved, what a complete shame. I would NEVER, ever disrespect my love ones and use their hard earned money for some support package. (Sure donating a couple hundred would be fine, since you did 12.5k) You're the person who needs to look into money management.

12.5k Could be enough for missions trips around the world to help 3rd world countries/etc, but I guess you take Pixel's over that, which in any event; is another shameful behavior.

But I guess, it's your money, do whatever you want..But don't be telling other people how to manage money.

[/quote]

Well, I'll go ahead and start off by saying this... Let's say you had a million dollars at your disposal, and you liked a game that you had been playing for about a year or so very much. Well, as this guy said before, he didn't have quite that much I don't think, but that doesn't really matter in what I'm getting at. Anyway, if you have a passion for something, which in this case would be video games; or PoE, and have LOTS of moneys, it doesn't matter really how much it costs unless you know that after you make the purchase, you can afford everything else that matters in life (rent, food, cardboard houses, gold diggers, hookers, slaves, etc.).

Secondly, I'd like to ask you a personal question. If you were in the position this guy was in, would you

A.) become a ruler of wraeclast and enjoy having the glory of tons of noobs begging for money or support, create an in game item that could change the way the game is played, create a monster such as the fierce Rhoa which is known all throughout wraeclast that will be remembered throughout eternity, have the sickest fucking looking weapon cover in the whole wide continent, and be known as a loyal supporter of a game which accepts donations but doesn't require them and yet still is better than 99% of games out their atm (AH EHMMMMM D3, LoL, uhhhh D3....... did i mention LoL? oh yeah and d3!).

or B.) donate to an organization that supports 3rd world countries when you know that it wont help you in any possible way other than giving you a feeling in your heart that you did something good (kinda like if you hav a cheeseburger that you could DEFINITELY USE FOR YOURSELF and say "Oh my! I don't need this, there are Quactafiobanians in Quactafiobania that are starving to death, using their own fecies as pillows, and drinking their own piss at an attempt to survive another day! This cheeseburger's going into the trash for someone else whos not as fortunate as myself to scavenge and keep as their own (Of course this was probably one of the most offensive things ever said, and sortof not relevant, maybe heartless of sorts, but it still gives a point).

What I'm trying to say here is that if you were to donate 12.5k dollars just for a feeling that tells u u did something good, you better be more than the avg wealthy man, because I guarantee you that if you were the one with that much money, you wouldnt be so worried about 12.5k that could be going to charity because idk if you noticed, but Bill Gates donates shit tons of money to charities, but I don't see him over there having the most insanely awesomely fun life in the world (Psssssh. responsibility and management of money dont matter... i picture the dreamlife being this: playing poe with the best possible gaming equipment known to man at the age of 80 getting a bj at the same time. ya know, thts a little bit of a long shot, but w.e

Hopefully you could kinda cut out all of the shit in there and pull out the actual good stuff i put down. anyway, good day.
"Death is my brother, I do not fear him." - Exiled Marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info