Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
"
jebroni wrote:
"
^Jealous

This one is for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_management

And as the guy above me stated, even if I were to spend $12.5k, it would be on the company's shares. In the long run it is better support, but don't worry, I am supposed to be jealous over not making a suboptimal choice on a game I don't even play anymore.

If you seriously think 12.5k worth of shares in any company is worth all that much, I think it's you who needs to look into money management.

I'm fairly sure I made clear that the majority of my money is safe and sound in bank investments.

I don't think you're jealous, I just think you need to go away.

Says the guy who spends his family's inheritance on a game...

Even if it was "10%" and you have 90% saved, what a complete shame. I would NEVER, ever disrespect my love ones and use their hard earned money for some support package. (Sure donating a couple hundred would be fine, since you did 12.5k) You're the person who needs to look into money management.

12.5k Could be enough for missions trips around the world to help 3rd world countries/etc, but I guess you take Pixel's over that, which in any event; is another shameful behavior.

But I guess, it's your money, do whatever you want..But don't be telling other people how to manage money.

Last edited by newman92 on Jun 11, 2013, 4:12:38 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Chris says you're being "taken care of".

I am now, thanks for the prompt responses and help, much appreciated.
Cheers.

O_o You misunderstand. "Taken care of" means he has ordered a hit out on you. If I were you I would leave the country on the next available flight. These kiwis DON'T mess around. You have been warned.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
newman92 wrote:
Spoiler

Even if it was "10%" and you have 90% saved, what a complete shame. I would NEVER, ever disrespect my love ones and use their hard earned money for some support package. (Sure donating a couple hundred would be fine, since you did 12.5k) You're the person who needs to look into money management.

12.5k Could be enough for missions trips around the world to help 3rd world countries/etc, but I guess you take Pixel's over that, which in any event; is another shameful behavior.

But I guess, it's your money, do whatever you want..
But don't be telling other people how to manage money.

Lol... and yet you're pretty much trying to tell him how to manage his (i.e. telling him he's mismanaging it atm).

Of course it's not worth arguing about as your point of view is totally offbase and completely irrelevant (his money, who cares, and you have no pedestal from which to judge anyone and label their conduct 'shameful') but just for the lolz, 12.5k is NOT an earth-shattering amount of money to some people and choosing to spend it on the development of (at least) as high profile an indie project as PoE is far from stupid.

Third world countries, human misery blah etc. is such a poor excuse for an argument. People who are pulling that out over what is, to them, an expensive item, have lost all perspective on reality. They seem to be forgetting that the $5 candy bar they purchased could have gone to a feed-a-child fund over a few weeks.

That 12.5k might be the equivalent of, let's say, randomly, for argument's sake, 40% of the accused's savings - and yet the accusers ("you should have spent that on feeding the poor!") haven't spent the equivalent 40% of their own savings on so-called higher pursuits. Even if they had... so?? Thank God everyone's not so self-righteous or there'd be no such thing as videogames cos we'd all be "feeding the poor". Not everyone's made to provide for the same needs.

In short, surely this type of response to the Ruler of Wraeclast purchase is purely trolling, otherwise completely out of touch with reality.
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore
Last edited by mkmaddage on Jun 11, 2013, 5:10:00 AM
"
newman92 wrote:

Telling people who you know nothing about what do to with their money is the only shameful behavior I see going on here.

And not that it's any of your business, but I spend thousands of dollars on games, and I live in a third world country where I help make jobs and pay taxes. It's not like I have to choose one or the other.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Chris says you're being "taken care of".

I am now, thanks for the prompt responses and help, much appreciated.
Cheers.

O_o You misunderstand. "Taken care of" means he has ordered a hit out on you. If I were you I would leave the country on the next available flight. These kiwis DON'T mess around. You have been warned.

lol, I live in Cambodia... I challenge him to come and get me :P
@Charan congrats on the Ruler title and thank you, for being a king of supporters for POE. I'm sure many will follow !!!

I am also thinking buying Open Beta support pack, but still don't know which one. Anywayz really nice to see the community hasn't abandoned GGG.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jun 11, 2013, 6:18:42 AM
"
newman92 wrote:

But I guess, it's your money, do whatever you want..But don't be telling other people how to manage money.

Sure, lets use that logic. There are programs where each $1 you spend equates to 1 year of clean water for 1 individual in a location where they can neither afford or get access to clean water year round. In this case, your $100 of spending has deprived 100 people of 1 years clean water.

We all spend money on ancillary things, none of us are 100% helpful with our "excess".
"
newman92 wrote:
"
"
jebroni wrote:

This one is for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_management

And as the guy above me stated, even if I were to spend $12.5k, it would be on the company's shares. In the long run it is better support, but don't worry, I am supposed to be jealous over not making a suboptimal choice on a game I don't even play anymore.

If you seriously think 12.5k worth of shares in any company is worth all that much, I think it's you who needs to look into money management.

I'm fairly sure I made clear that the majority of my money is safe and sound in bank investments.

I don't think you're jealous, I just think you need to go away.

HAHAHA

10/10

Please continue :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
I wish I had 25k so I can buy 2 ROWs just to piss Newman off. Heard he like to be pissed off. Communist.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
This thread is so much lol
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info