Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

So... someone else got a ? :)
CASUAL GAMER
EVERYONE!!! I FIGURED IT OUT... CHARAN MET A GENIE AND HE WAS GRANTED 2 WISHES.... In return for his life...

1. Ruler of Wraeclast

2. To have sex with every character in PoE (which is why he was on probation)

Genie: Alright, here's your two wishes... You now don't have a life :)
"Death is my brother, I do not fear him." - Exiled Marauder
"
Aulic wrote:
EVERYONE!!! I FIGURED IT OUT... CHARAN MET A GENIE AND HE WAS GRANTED 2 WISHES.... In return for his life...

1. Ruler of Wraeclast

2. To have sex with every character in PoE (which is why he was on probation)

Genie: Alright, here's your two wishes... You now don't have a life :)

*Every* character? Eramir looks a little old for that
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I did email them, they said the artist would be in touch (think that was around four months ago). I haven't received any newsletters, though if they were sent out en masse then they are probably somewhere in my spam box, I'll go take a look.

Edit: I checked my spam, I haven't been getting the newsletter.

Chris says you're being "taken care of".
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I did email them, they said the artist would be in touch (think that was around four months ago). I haven't received any newsletters, though if they were sent out en masse then they are probably somewhere in my spam box, I'll go take a look.

Edit: I checked my spam, I haven't been getting the newsletter.

LMFAO!

I cant tell if you should be happy or scared for your safety LOL
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Chirs is sending out his special forces team of feral dingos and kiwis to take "care" of him :D
Closed Beta Member.
That's to be expected. Nobody appreciates something they don't have to work for. In CB, one either got lucky and were invited in (thus, privilege) or you paid for access (thus, your own money) so people appreciated being able to play the game.

Not the case now. People will tear the game apart, criticize it and its makers and walk away discontented.
"
And it makes me so, so very sad.

Human nature my dear friend. Human nature.
"
"
Lyralei wrote:
That's to be expected. Nobody appreciates something they don't have to work for. In CB, one either got lucky and were invited in (thus, privilege) or you paid for access (thus, your own money) so people appreciated being able to play the game.

Not the case now. People will tear the game apart, criticize it and its makers and walk away discontented.

And it makes me so, so very sad.

Those may do so but the ones that love it and what they are doing will be here to support and watch the ones that pretend they were here through thick and thin once GGG gets all feet on the ground.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Rhys wrote:

I am now, thanks for the prompt responses and help, much appreciated.
Cheers.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 10, 2013, 11:22:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info