Failed to connect to instance

Had the same problem and a sound related BSOD (X-Fi soundcard).

It seems that using the registry workaround Here has fixed the instance connection errors for me. Might give using software audio a try too (if you're using a X-Fi soundcard you can try the registry hack too)

I've run some analyzers but it seems the connection just gets dropped with no response at all.
same problem...
open the ports and not work :(
maybe steam have other ports?
SAME SHIT HELP PLZ
emm got this problem i cant fixt help
Europe, America - same issue here.
There's nothing to do with firewall, process has all permissions.

As for me it started after locations loading time increments. Is there something like "disconnect client after 10+ seconds loading"? (I know it was 40+ seconds in beta but now it's really looks like 10+.)
Last edited by kumei on Oct 25, 2013, 4:23:04 PM
Btw this happens when my friend on Eroupe im America and i join his room (what he is made)

but if i running trhow my rooms its okay, but i cant join on Europe because no connection cause GGG - is shit company :)
Same thing, nothing related to settings UNLESS PoE changed in 1.0

Was working fine from CB until now, in release it disconnects from instances every 2 or 3 times
the same problem here.. i cant play i do a lot of things to play ..

- Port forwarding 6112
- Port forwarding 32768-61000
- Disabling Hamachi in the network and sharing center (I don't use this to connect to PoE anyway)
- Allowing inbound & outbound communications in ports 6112 & 32768-61000 in Windows Firewall
- Praying
- Running as an administrator & in compatibility mode (darn you, windows 7)
- Pretending I'm in Europe, and using the Europe server.
- Checked to see if UPnP was enabled in my router's settings... it was not.
- EDIT - I don't have any 3rd party web blocker stuff, or 3rd party virus scanners.

i cant play :c i only can play if i use VPN but using this i have 1200+ ms :S its unplayable.
Im from Chile, have 40 MB internet connection, and also i have many friends on my city and they can play but me not
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
yea this is so annoying, only started recently, pretty much no motivation to play anymore if it stays like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info