Failed to connect to instance

"
cant play the game...

You necroed a year-old thread. Please start a new thread with this issue instead of necroing a long, old thread.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
cant play the game...

You necroed a year-old thread. Please start a new thread with this issue instead of necroing a long, old thread.

what can a Necromancer do these days!? i saw this topic been very popular over google and the admins were answering here so...i thought... hmmmm but ok, i'll try my luck with new topic. TakesWings
gaar
From the sticky (which you should read):

"
Before you reply to a thread or make a new thread, please read the following:

- Bumping threads -

If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Play this Poe to 2 months but has many desynchronization lag problems and now all ves that place mute get the message fails to connect instacia informed support and they have a few questions I answered but did not answer anything until now, enjoyed the game more lately I have stressed me more than fun with him wanted to play Poe but I'll have to stop jogalo because these problems come and go if someone has a way to solve porfavor talk to me.
I used a translator so sorry it was hard to understand/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info