JUST GOT MY DIABLO 3 DIGITAL COPY REFUND!

*Snerk!*

Charan said "crepuscular"! =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I just returned my CE copy yesterday. A full 108.63 back in my pocket. Oh, how I wanted to enjoy the goodies inside that box, but as soon as I heard about Error 37, I waited.

The tipping point for me was the news that the item drops in Diablo III were being adjusted because of the auction house. No. Just No. I can't support that.

Once my card gets the proper balance again, I'll drop some of my refund here.
"
AgentBJ09 wrote:
Once my card gets the proper balance again, I'll drop some of my refund here.

Hell yeah. As unfortunate as the whole D3 fiasco is, at least there's hope to be found in PoE, in the sense that there's a better, darker, more disturbing home for our twisted souls to find refuge. Exiles from Sanctuary are always welcome here.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on May 31, 2012, 2:28:55 AM
lol

"
Metronomy wrote:
lol

+1 internets, and a LOL! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
10/10 for the pictures lmao!
Not sure why you throw such a hissyfit at Blizzard if they refunded you at least... I think you lost all rights to complain about D3 the moment you got your money back.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Shoep wrote:
Not sure why you throw such a hissyfit at Blizzard if they refunded you at least... I think you lost all rights to complain about D3 the moment you got your money back.

You don't think it's still a disappointment, and frustrating to have had to go through all that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info