JUST GOT MY DIABLO 3 DIGITAL COPY REFUND!

Yes, it is a disappointment, but you buy a game at your own risk, Battle.net has no obligation whatsoever to give a refund if you don't like their game. It's a risk you take. Saying 'Fuck you, Blizzard' after you played their game for at least 10 hours (or more) as it takes that long to reach level 60 seems rather ungrateful, how do you even reach level 60 anyway in a game you completely hate and despise? For all intents of purposes, Diablo 3 is not a bad game. It just fails to live up to the high expectations.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Shoep wrote:
Yes, it is a disappointment, but you buy a game at your own risk, Battle.net has no obligation whatsoever to give a refund if you don't like their game. It's a risk you take. Saying 'Fuck you, Blizzard' after you played their game for at least 10 hours (or more) as it takes that long to reach level 60 seems rather ungrateful, how do you even reach level 60 anyway in a game you completely hate and despise? For all intents of purposes, Diablo 3 is not a bad game. It just fails to live up to the high expectations.

I understand that opinion, and I also understand that of the others. I'm glad at this point I didn't go try to buy D3, because surely what you buy is based on expectation.

Besides not having a lot of money, my expectations were significantly lowered by following the news of D3's development.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Shoep wrote:
Saying 'Fuck you, Blizzard' after you played their game for at least 10 hours (or more) as it takes that long to reach level 60 seems rather ungrateful, how do you even reach level 60 anyway in a game you completely hate and despise?

The game starts at Inferno. I didn't pay $60 for a shitty story and a ridiculously easy Normal play-through. I'd just be repeating myself if I elaborate any further, feel free to refer to my previous posts and actually read them. Because I already addressed everything you just said.

"
Shoep wrote:
Diablo 3 is not a bad game. It just fails to live up to the high expectations.

Diablo 3 doesn't live up to any expectations.
Last edited by EvilMoogle on May 31, 2012, 3:47:49 PM
"
EvilMoogle wrote:
Diablo 3 doesn't live up to any expectations.

It would probably live up to mine...
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
AgentBJ09 wrote:
Once my card gets the proper balance again, I'll drop some of my refund here.

Hell yeah. As unfortunate as the whole D3 fiasco is, at least there's hope to be found in PoE, in the sense that there's a better, darker, more disturbing home for our twisted souls to find refuge. Exiles from Sanctuary are always welcome here.

Glad to be here. Everything I've seen so far on this game is quite pleasing.

Plus, ghostly images taunting you in an ARPG? Yes, please.
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
AgentBJ09 wrote:

Hell yeah. As unfortunate as the whole D3 fiasco is, at least there's hope to be found in PoE, in the sense that there's a better, darker, more disturbing home for our twisted souls to find refuge. Exiles from Sanctuary are always welcome here.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

If it wasn't for Diablo 3 turning out to be a piece of shit, I would not have discovered this game.

Revelos was nice enough to give me a beta key, but I ended up buying the game anyway lol :)
"
EvilMoogle wrote:
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
AgentBJ09 wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

If it wasn't for Diablo 3 turning out to be a piece of shit, I would not have discovered this game.

Revelos was nice enough to give me a beta key, but I ended up buying the game anyway lol :)

I'd say that was a good result - nice work!
What's the matter Dylan? Government got you pushing too many pencils?
May I ask OP, how did you go about requesting a refund? I got the pre-ordered digital purchase of the game. The ticket submission does not have a refund procedure.
"
Ronteque wrote:
May I ask OP, how did you go about requesting a refund? I got the pre-ordered digital purchase of the game. The ticket submission does not have a refund procedure.

Step 1: http://tinypic.com/r/28b5n9j/6

Step 2: http://tinypic.com/r/m9vg60/6

If that doesn't work you can just give them a call.
Last edited by EvilMoogle on Jun 1, 2012, 1:51:58 AM
"
EvilMoogle wrote:
"
Ronteque wrote:

Step 1: http://tinypic.com/r/28b5n9j/6

Step 2: http://tinypic.com/r/m9vg60/6

If that doesn't work you can just give them a call.

Thank you very much! I love your second picture. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info