Our 2023 Plans

Any chance of having an event, or side event, with the mods from the gauntlet? I think it would be fun to allow players to experience the difficulty the runners face without the pressure of Hardcore, and maybe with trade.
Too many whinging n moaning about ggg not doing what the players want, and some now asking for votes on doing what the players want. Unless you are a developer at GGG, you have no say in what GGG do with their leagues or how long it takes or they need to develop them. Yes, the archnem was an absolute nightmare for all, and i alongside everyone else, am glad it's gone, but you make yourselves look stupid by demanding the devs do what you want unless you won't spend anymore money. That is a stupid blackmailing type thing to do, and it doesn't help your cause ever.
Take your time and make another good league.
I hope all have a great time at ExileCon, cuz I won't be there but if there is a stream on youtube or twich I'll watch :)
Sounds great with extended Sanctum and more development time on 3.21! Any chance we will be able to extend private leagues due to the extended Sanctum league?
Going full goblin-mode ahahahaha, made my day. I'll log out of all social activities, deactivate all phones, turn my flat into a Fortress of Solitude (just without all that ice) and live on french fries and nerves.
2 leagues of standard in row.
Hopefully extra month for 3.21 development time-frames will result in LeagueMech that's actually playable for melee too.
nice

always good to see game developers taking their time instead of rushing something out when it wouldn't be ready, mad respect
Last edited by Nirolek on Feb 2, 2023, 5:34:56 PM
i guess i have enough time
to grind out my last challange.
Definitive Deviation.
Honestly, if you're pushing the league back to make sure 3.21 is as good as Sanctum was, then I'm 110% behind that! Best league I've played in a long time.
Fully ok with delayed league release. But I do ask that you fix our impending doom forbidden shako bug so we can enjoy it before next league! We farmed alot for it and it's totally impending doom's league. =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info