Our 2023 Plans

What? More Sanctum? Hope 3.21 will be worth playing and be core, since 2022 for poe, besides sentinel league, was awful (for me at least)....
Hope there's some good atlas supplement for 3.2x

Kinda speculating that 2 additional cosmic jubblies will come trucking through letting us add eldritch implicits to weps and quivers
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
hope this model that u can lose hundreds of divines crafting a item cause got 3 prefix/suffix leave the game
PoE mobile.
Please ask Blizzard how that went. Thanks.
(c) Kroax
Great league, glad its going to be longer!
amazing, keep it up ggg, 2023 is going to be terrible for blizzard, release more mtx please has been a while without anything new in the store.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
Please add a MUTE BUTTON FOR CHARGES so me and 3% of players on poeninja can finally play with sounds with Ralakesh Boots.

Seriously, it's a tiny little thing to add and it would make a huge quality of life. Why are you ignoring it??

It's really frustrating how such a simple demand is being completely set aside while others useless things like pet animations in hideouts and blablabla are being fixed.

Seriously embarrassing as a company, but i guess you guys made so much money with the new supporter pack that you don't really care if me and other players dont support you anymore. I'm sure this problem will still be there in 2025.

Oh and btw if i take matters into my own hands and try to mute the charges in by editing the files, im breaching TOS and could get my account deleted. HOW AMAZING! Just making sure there's nothing i can do about it so i should just play other games or what? If i can't play your game with sounds, i'd like a refund on my 800$ i supported you guys with. Oh yeah that's not happening either.

What a beautiful predicament
All this extra dev time for 3.21+. The suspense is killing me, and my nails aren't growing back fast enough.
Thank you Kamil Orman Janowski, Michael James Collier, and Armin van Buuren for the impeccable soundtrack. The game would not be the same without you!
Not a fan of Forbidden Sanctum (coming back after a 5y break due to personal life), but excited nonetheless!
SSF since ~OB
Worst 1 year period of PoE. Can't remember it was this boring. April is so far away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info