Our 2023 Plans

"
. You may note that this means that The Forbidden Sanctum challenge league will be longer than normal.

this is happenning too often...can you just officially change 3 months to like 4 or 5 and thats it? =/ at least then people could plan forward
"
krecikolo wrote:
April is fine I just hope it won't launch April 7th since April 9th is Easter -.-

True, hope GGG won't make us lose best time of PoE new league, coz of starting it on wrong weekend.
Last edited by xeen161 on Mar 1, 2023, 3:21:34 PM
So Path of Exile 2 beta is not about to be released sooned than Diablo IV...? Are there any news about this Beta release date? I was hoping to Play POE 2 sooner thjan D4.. I think there will be huge Player swap between those twoo game... :-(. I hope POE 2 is about to catch UP very soon ... at least Beta... :-/
Skrr skrr in meim audi
"
Jachym99999 wrote:
So Path of Exile 2 beta is not about to be released sooned than Diablo IV...? Are there any news about this Beta release date? I was hoping to Play POE 2 sooner thjan D4.. I think there will be huge Player swap between those twoo game... :-(. I hope POE 2 is about to catch UP very soon ... at least Beta... :-/

read the original post...they mention the beta...
I wish you explained why after Exile Con and the mobile failed gameplay showcase you didn't come forward with another demo/recording of the mobile version.
This makes me VERY worried for PoE mobile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info