Our 2023 Plans

"
Acemont wrote:
"
firenovix wrote:
"
Acemont wrote:
Can we have a shield MTX for the next League pretty please? Because full armor sets, weapons are fun and all, but we haven't got a SINGLE shield MTX for the last 8 years. So, you know - add that pretty please.

One in the Tormentor core supporter packs, we also got splintering shield from one of the recent mystery boxes. Can probably go through and name several others that came out within the last 3 years.

I was talking about Challenge reward MTX. Probably should've made that clear. My bad.

Aah my bad, yeah that would of made more sense :P if we're talking about challenge rewards though a shield would be nice but I'd also go for another hideout or both.
Last edited by firenovix on Feb 5, 2023, 10:51:40 AM
Did my all mtx from po1 will migrate to poe2?
"
Rosak777 wrote:
Did my all mtx from po1 will migrate to poe2?

yes
LET HIM COOK.
I for one would love to see a bleed/skills overhaul. I feel like bleed is poison's lesser known step brother, who's not allowed to go outside because he's allergic to the sun.

As for the sanctum mechanic, it only started feeling good once I had a build that could cast from far away, and could auto seek targets. I'm not a fan of mechanics that pigeon-hole you into having to build a certain way to do league content.

My 2 cents.
"
Acemont wrote:
"
firenovix wrote:
"
Acemont wrote:
Can we have a shield MTX for the next League pretty please? Because full armor sets, weapons are fun and all, but we haven't got a SINGLE shield MTX for the last 8 years. So, you know - add that pretty please.

One in the Tormentor core supporter packs, we also got splintering shield from one of the recent mystery boxes. Can probably go through and name several others that came out within the last 3 years.

I was talking about Challenge reward MTX. Probably should've made that clear. My bad.

MTX for shield that you wont see with tempest shield on anyways :)
Can't wait POE 2 <3

Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on Feb 6, 2023, 12:00:15 PM
Thank you for sharing your plans, GGG!

Also, Forbidden Sanctum league enjoyers are even happier now. <3
"
XeoTech wrote:
Fix 32:9

Its fixed. Thats the problem youre having.
good news
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info