Our 2023 Plans

amazing!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
Then you'll have enough time to make it back home and take care of your responsibilities before going full goblin-mode at launch.

GOBLIN LEAGUE CONFIRMED.
Amazing!
niceeeee
HECK YES!
Good rewards, nice to give divines from a league mechanic on a pretty regular basis.
last month - 2 sanctum portals per map!
So every d4 seasons once those start coming out is GGG going to be afraid to launch a league and we have to deal with this nonsense over and over? Blizzard gave everyone a release date for d4, they dont give a fuck. GGG should try doing to the same rather than allowing thumbs to twiddle and crickets to chirp between content. And no endless delve doesn't solve that.
We have chosen because 3.22 would come almost together with Diablo 4.
Ok, I understand. This is not a bad decision, what's a bad decision is to extend Sanctum which is a really boring aka terrible league to say the least. I hope the next league will be good at least at the same level of Ultimatum, which was, in fact, the last really good league.
Atlas tree rework and Archnemesis rework is why 3.20 was a successful patch for me, Sanctum was mediocre at best. But I don't mind. Was a good patch. Usualy i get extremely bored around lvl 95-98. Not this time. My second 100 ever. That's how good new rare system and atlas tree is. Very enjoyable. GJ GGG. Getting a supp pack right now as a thank you.
Last edited by yakoob on Feb 2, 2023, 10:26:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info