Our 2023 Plans

So we are stuck with objectively the worst league ever, for an extended period of time. Amazing. Good thing D4 and Last Epoch are due out soon.
and here we go with ANOTHER platform that the DEV team have to work on, taking even more time away from critical tasks like bug fixes AND performens optimization.....
Goblins confirmed in 3.22!
Interesting.

You're revealing 3.22 at ExileCon which means 3.21 will be a longer than usual league as well (winks at 3.20). Nothing wrong with it if it ends up being a good expansion/league. Big 'IF' here.

Can't wait for Kripp & Quin die to some (uber buffed) random act 1 mobs again in the POE 2 demo.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 2, 2023, 5:51:47 PM
goblin mode activate :D
Good job Keep it up
I'm not going goblin-mode.....going full witch-mode :D

Keep up the good work :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Path of Exile had a great start to 2023, hopefully the rest of the year has great and fun things in store for us!

Kinda wishing PoE2 had a physical collectors edition though.
Nice!
How about finally addressing the lag spikes topic?
I have always been a fan of GGG, but this is just ridiculous. There is obviously a problem for many players, but there is no feedback at all from GGG. Not even a statement like "We're working on it" or anything.

My impression is that the problem is mostly EU-based. Does GGG not want European players (and therefore customers)?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info