Our 2023 Plans

nice, less PoE leagues == less time off work for 1st week of the leagues, more time off for being sick without need to work.
This league was well-received?
Sorry to disappoint you.
It's bad league and bad patch, as always since 3.14.

And I want to share my plans for 2023:

Play Diablo 4

Good luck, you will need a lot of it
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Feb 2, 2023, 4:43:50 PM
I am so hyped for 2023!! Your Sanctum expansion is really a banger, you nailed it, keep up the good work and please keep listening community! Take as much of development time as needed, we won't be angry, just deliver us quality interesting content please.

We trust in you! Not many companies left out there who gamers truly trust. Don't lose it!
The league was well received by some people. Certainly not me, worst league since I started playing. First time ever I quit in the first month. The league mechanic is trash, the skill gem balance is trash, the class balance is trash. Good day, without a serious shake up i will not be playing until POE 2
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
This league was well-received?
Sorry to disappoint you.
It's bad league and bad patch, as always since 3.14.

And I want to share my plans for 2023:

Play Diablo 4

Good luck, you will need a lot of it

It is a very well made league sorry.

Also I have d4 it sucks

LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Pog
Last edited by Rebe1mind on Feb 2, 2023, 4:50:10 PM
> You'll be wanting to play 3.22

inb4 3.22 is actually PoE 2 and GGG just don't want to spoil it yet
Not a fan of this. The sanctum mechanic is no fun and down right bad imo. Would rather have this league become shorter rather than longer. The only good thing this league even had was the removal, or w/e, nemisis. At this point the only thing that is keeping me going is my addiction to the game.
Don't really like this league at all or its mechanic.
2 More months is not what I was expecting at all.

Scourge Arrow is still kinda buggy too.
So many skills I like are so weak and barely get attention.

Hoping 3.21 and/or 3.22 sees a lot of buffs non-meta and meme skills.

Bring back Harvest reforge keep prefix/suffix, please?
Good, I personally think that it is better to have new league each 4 or even 5 months.

Not only it will give your team more time to make league work properly without many bugs, but on top of that it will give u more time to develop PoE 2 that we all are waiting for :)
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info