Our 2023 Plans

Sweeet!
Thank you GGG for the heads up and for Sanctum. I am having a blast still. POE is back baby. lol
Still a very long way to buy back my esteem after so much dishonesty and disrespect from the developer(s) in the past year and a half
poggies my doggies
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
Please bring back ultimatum for 3.21
"
Please bring back ultimatum for 3.21

hehe i really liked ultimatum too !
finally an engine overhaul. thx
"
zxkredo wrote:
3.22 Is Poe 2.0 for sure.

nah poe 2 launching christmas
Ok, so no time for POE to be scheduled for another 2 months. And then D4 is just right around the corner. That gives some perspective
"
"
Nulledout wrote:
So we are stuck with objectively the worst league ever, for an extended period of time. Amazing. Good thing D4 and Last Epoch are due out soon.

OBJECTIVELY sanctum is one of the best leagues , what are you even on about?
Where is the salt coming from, who/what hurt you?

This seems to be one of the most divisive leagues ever. Seems like people either love it (like you) or hate it like me or the guy you have been quoting. No idea what makes this OBJECTIVELY the best league just because most people are still online to comment here seem to be Sanctum lovers. I would say, Ritual was OBJECTIVELY the last good league and that was patch 3.13
So salt might come from the fact that GGG hasn't put out a single enjoyable league in 7 patches?
But OBJECTIVELY you do you, and if you like this braindead Sanctum league go ahead. Taste can't be argued about even though yours seem to be really bad xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info