Our 2023 Plans

wanting to play 3.22?

What is going to be done about the melee situation? Is it going to be more: Wait for POE2? because if that is the case that does not make me want to play 3.22 as I wait or fixes to melee at some point that may not even be good at all.
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
I would of been more happy reading that shortly after ExileCon you'd be releasing Path of Exile 2 rather then the 3.22 expansion.

I'd honestly be fine if you took all staff members off of Path of Exile and got them all assisting with PoE2's development.
Last edited by firenovix on Feb 3, 2023, 9:44:42 PM
Fix 32:9 for 32:9 setups please :)
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Most season players only stay for 1~1.5 months, I don't think it should be postponed every time
2 more months of sanctum? oh god no. last league was postponed too. is this going to be a thing now? the 2 worst leagues as well.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 3, 2023, 11:14:18 PM
sanctum sucks. and not looking forward to "2" if this is the direction things are going. so many changes to "1" which most ppl have yet to catch on to/catch up with. division of resources hurts both. also thanks for spy balloon.
"
xSTGx wrote:
[...] also thanks for spy balloon.

Ahahahahah.. I am dying over here xD
I hate this delay every league mentality. Either change to 4 months or start actually hitting deadlines.
POE 2 has to be GROUNDBRAKING! You know that!

And don't forget, QoL is a BIG part of it!
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info