Our 2023 Plans

clever way to not say were postphoning 3.22 so we dont loose players from d4 launch in june i guess
i mean if they werent extending 3.22 would have hit somtime in june right?
Last edited by smeagol01 on Feb 3, 2023, 11:19:34 AM
Sanctum is easy and there's no variety of gameplay or loot. And you can only play it in short bursts.

Take more time.
Sounds like 3.22 IS PoE 2.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
pog :)
hope you fucking destroy all and be the game of the year
I can't wait to go along this journey with the GGG team and support you throughout years to come! Path of Exile 2 is the game I most have been looking forward to and I'm sure it will exceed all our expectations. I'll keep lending my support and hope to one day fly out to a future exilecon!
doesn't matter what GGG announce or when a league is released, i'm gonna play DIV like the casual you don't want here
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
awesome
I dont get why people are whinging about extended dev time for the leagues. This was made in a post early last year about going from a 3 month league cycle (13 weeks)to a 14-15 week league development cycle. There has been plenty of notice that this will be the case. Tbh this happily coincides with league drop off being around the time that d4 launches, and in addition to that lines up perfectly for a league announcement at exilecon, which is what they did with 3.9 metamorph which was announced at the last exilecon. Seriously, just can't please some people.
"
You'll be wanting to play 3.22

3.22 is PoE 2 confirmed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info