Our 2023 Plans

Sooo basically you are stretching Sanctum thin because you know the next league will be trash and you want 3.22 to dig you out of the ditch again during exilecon...
POG
For a long time, we were many people to suggest you to take 4 months per league, as you were tighter and tighter regarding your ambitions. Even if it's not official, I'm glad you took that way somehow !
love to read that - much appreciate your frequent communication and updates throughout the league.

stay good folks
"
Kasseopea wrote:
Sooo basically you are stretching Sanctum thin because you know the next league will be trash and you want 3.22 to dig you out of the ditch again during exilecon...

The mental gymnastics some people are capable of is just stunning.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sanctum League is the best the game has been in a long time for me. The league mechanic is fun and rewarding, yet I feel like I'll be very content with it going away once the league is over. Balance is in a good spot now with both player power and challenge of content.

This is the first league ever where I've completed every challenge (in softcore SSF as well) and I had no plan of doing so, it just sort of happened because I enjoyed my characters and the state of the game so much. I've minmaxed characters way more than I ever did in a trade league and I still have plans for more.

Taking an extra month to polish the next expansion is the best possible scenario, even if I happen to quit the league before that extra month begins, simply because I will need time away to unwind.
Amazing
diablo 4 is dead already,you dont need endure new wxpansion because d4 is release
3.22 = 4.0 or what PauseChamp
poe 2 waiting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info