[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

3.21 Quick Video Update!

Hi Guys,

Just a couple more vids to showcase the build.

This time Sirus getting taken to school, The Hidden getting melted and I gave a Kirac's T16 Hall of Grandmasters a shot and it went pretty well! Just had to grab block reduction support to be able to kill a couple of the Rogues, but otherwise easy:

YouTube: 3.21 Sirus (DPS Showcase)
YouTube: 3.21 The Hidden (DPS Showcase)
YouTube: 3.21 Hall of Grandmasters (1 Death)
YouTube: 3.21 The Forgotten (DPS Showcase)
YouTube: 3.21 Maven (1 Death)

Enjoy and GL!

EDIT: Added The Forgotten and Maven
Last edited by corosou on May 4, 2023, 9:31:04 PM
What's a good alternative to Forbidden Flame/Flesh? they are 30+ div for the pair atm :(
"
Drexy wrote:
What's a good alternative to Forbidden Flame/Flesh? they are 30+ div for the pair atm :(

I saw that... Headsman that were more expensive early on are now less expensive than Bane of Legends.

I'm not sure if this build is the cause of the price hike, or if a popular content creator is now using them for some other build, either way, that's how it goes sometimes...

I just checked prices and I recommend you go with "First to Strike, Last to Fall".

You gain Intimidate, plus whenever you go below 50% life you'll gain Adrenaline and Recover 25% life, and they are very cheap right now!

GL
Hi!

Ascendancy: Champion
1 Unstoppable Hero
2 Fortitude
3 Master of Metal
4 Inspirational

???
"
MaciegSKlanuf wrote:
Hi!

Ascendancy: Champion
1 Unstoppable Hero
2 Fortitude
3 Master of Metal
4 Inspirational

???

Sure, it doesn't matter much which first between Master of Metal or Inspirational.
What's most important passives to get on Megalomaniac jewel?
"
Drexy wrote:
What's most important passives to get on Megalomaniac jewel?

I'd say try to get one with Antivenom or Blessed, just to have a bit of help with Chaos Res + 2 other mods that are useful.

This search should help: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/VGyoq5rUp

GL
Last edited by corosou on May 6, 2023, 3:06:17 PM
OK got the build going, real nice damage but it's going to take me awhile to get used to the play style, a lot of buttons to press and cooldowns to keep track of, got too used to playing a Pathfinder this league :D
Is there a hard limit to the content you can do with this build?

As in will I see myself finishing simulacrum with this? T16 blight ravaged maps? 5 way Legions? Just wondering what the scale of this build is.
"
Roovka wrote:
Is there a hard limit to the content you can do with this build?

As in will I see myself finishing simulacrum with this? T16 blight ravaged maps? 5 way Legions? Just wondering what the scale of this build is.

Personally, I kinda avoid things like Ubers, but depending on your in-game knowledge, the build can be adjusted for running them. I gave Uber Eater a try, and DPS was fine, but it's so damned fast, and I had no Spell Suppression (more on that below...)

With my toon, I've completed Simu 28, and that was before I picked up "Entrench" + the "Chance to Spell Suppress is Lucky", which I now have and should help. But, like Ubers, I don't run Simu myself much, but if you know what you're doing, you can once again adjust and complete the last 2 waves. DPS on Kosis on 28 was more than fine!

I've done 5-ways and the Generals go down pretty quick, however there's a limit on Projectile travel distance so, you're not going to clear the whole screen as with KB or something like it.

T16 Ravaged I have not run, but I have heard they are kind of a nightmare, crash often, and generally not a good time. I'm sure you can complete them with the right anoints, good layouts, and if you know what you're doing.

If the goal is becoming tankier, you can always drop some DPS. An quick one is switching Pride to Grace/Determination.

If you grab an Enlighten and setup sockets properly, you can fit in Arctic Armour.

Sounds like you are looking for an all-rounder, so I can tell you, I usually play one build per league, and it's the one I'm making the guide for, so I try to make sure it's good enough to get me through most everything using the 6 portals, with maybe a few failed attempts at the really tough tough content, because I really suck at some of the movement/avoidance mechanics.

If you're good, I honestly think the build should be able to do it all with some minor adjustment. Splitting + Vengeant are very strong!

GL
Last edited by corosou on May 7, 2023, 6:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info