[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Hi corosou

Great work man! I am a fan of that replica Axe.
Just one question, in your latest POB, how you manage to keep those Aura running?

Purity of Element, Pride, War banner, Herald of Purity?
is like total of 125%.
"
yingchin wrote:
Hi corosou

Great work man! I am a fan of that replica Axe.
Just one question, in your latest POB, how you manage to keep those Aura running?

Purity of Element, Pride, War banner, Herald of Purity?
is like total of 125%.

Thank you! I am a huge fan of Replica Wings myself ;)

Well it's all in the PoB Export, or just import my toon into PoB, but basically between the 12% Mana Res Mastery + Circle of Guilt Herald Reservation + Corrupted helmet with 90% cost & reservation multiplier I end up at 186 Mana.

War Banner has no Mana cost because of "Inspirational" Ascendancy.

GL
yo how do you trigger your marks? i see you paired them up with the totem but as far as i can see my totem wont trigger the marks...any insight would be helpful.
Awesome build so far.

Edit: nvm got it. The totem doesn't trigger it,you do.
Last edited by Gadarel on Apr 24, 2023, 2:27:20 PM
yo, what kind of crucible tree are you running on wings on entropy? i cannot find that information in the build description, so if you can share that, it would be awesome. Great build btw.
"
Gadarel wrote:
yo, what kind of crucible tree are you running on wings on entropy? i cannot find that information in the build description, so if you can share that, it would be awesome. Great build btw.

I don't run anything specific, just have a single usable node in mine (some rather useless extra dexterity)

You can just click on my account name next to this post and look at my 3.21 character Dorosol. Just mousing over my axe you can see the Crucible tree I have.

I have not bothered with trying to get a proper tree and probably won't bother to.

Thanks, glad you like!

EDIT: Found a Replica Wings with a pretty good tree:
5div

Try to find/craft one like this. Could be better, but I'm pretty happy as is.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Apr 28, 2023, 6:10:53 PM
bandits?
"
Yoyocream wrote:
bandits?

Kill all, or help Alira for a bit easier lvling and then kill all.
3.21 Gear update, Video update & Reaction to Palsteron's latest video

Hi Guys,

So, I just watched Palsteron's latest video and wanted to take a moment to talk about it, because I think what he said captures some of my feelings and some of the philosophy that goes into my builds.

If you haven't watched it, here's the video:

YouTube: 3.21 Palsteron - (The ACTUAL Reason You Make No Currency in Path of Exile)

A few examples of things he mentions that I feel apply to this build:

* Haste instead of Determination
* High Attack Speed/Mobility
* Just enough defensive layers to make farming viable (the best defense is a good offense)
* 20% Deli farming, not 100%
* Couldn't give less of a shit about Uber Ubers viability, if ur good the build can certainly do them
* Less focus on PoB numbers and more on how the build feels in-game
* If you don't know what you're doing, always follow a guide

Now, with that little diatribe out of the way, I want to show the latest changes I've made, and then a showcase video of what I usually do, which is 20% deli Crimson Temple farming.

Here's the latest gear:

PoB Export: https://pobb.in/lgJjWHrTcKvO

Changes:

Biggest one is Ashes, which is a massive DPS boost, once you have all the alternate gems that can take advantage of the +Q bonus, and of course the Mana Reservation is nice, but not strictly required as we have a more than adequate Mana pool without it.

Breathstealer Gauntlets take the place of Tanu Ahi, so that we can anoint them with "Vengeant Cascade" and Ashes with "Whispers of Doom", as getting a +1 Curse Ashes is pretty much impossible/insanely expensive. They are also amazing for mapping with good density, as the Spores they create can give you random Auras, including those from Monster Mods.

Crucible tree Replica Wings which gives us a nice DPS boost. Bought for 5div.

Death Rush takes the place of Tanu Ahi to still allow us to gain Adrenaline while mapping. For bossing I just keep it on, DPS is more than enough already to melt pretty much everything, but if you really really want to melt shit, you can put on two Circle's of Guilt.

Here's the video:

YouTube: 3.21 Crimson Temple - (20% Deli Mapping Showcase, +50% Monster Life)

As you can see, you make plenty of loot. Just run a single cheap deli orb, some scarabs of your choice, some sextants, doesn't matter much...

One thing I've forgotten to mention, especially for the newer players, is the use of Sinvicta's as a secondary weapon. You just weapon swap, kill a mob to start Rampage and then switch back to Replica Wings and keep killing to sustain it. As you can see, sustaining 1000 stacks is not hard, and regaining Rampage, should you lose it, is just a weapon swap/1-kill to restart.

One last tip; if you're low on Sextants, give Delve Depth 145+ a shot:

GL
Last edited by corosou on May 1, 2023, 3:05:56 PM
Hi corosou,
you made an awesome build i'm having a blast with it. i see that in our ascendancy tree we are enhancing Fortification, maybe i missed it but i can't see where we are getting our fortify procs.

thank you for your answer and your awesome work
"
moez220 wrote:
Hi corosou,
you made an awesome build i'm having a blast with it. i see that in our ascendancy tree we are enhancing Fortification, maybe i missed it but i can't see where we are getting our fortify procs.

thank you for your answer and your awesome work

Thanks!

We are perma 20 Fortify from the Champion Fortitude Ascendancy.

GL

EDIT: Just took a quick peek at ur toon and it's looking good, good job!

A few things I saw you need to fix:

1) You need Divine Blessing lvl 1 + Inspiration lvl 20 on the boots and they will link with the Haste 21 from the Corruption.

2) You also need a flask with crafted "Reduced Mana Cost" + "Increased Effect" in order to use it and then activate Haste 21 for a period of time:

Last edited by corosou on May 2, 2023, 11:47:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info