[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
Drexy wrote:
OK got the build going, real nice damage but it's going to take me awhile to get used to the play style, a lot of buttons to press and cooldowns to keep track of, got too used to playing a Pathfinder this league :D

Yes, this is an active play-style. That's why I post keybind suggestions. As far as cooldowns go, I kinda just smash... Not too often, I'd say about every 5-7secs you kinda get in a rhythm. But if everything is down, you'll still melt everything.

The only cooldown you should maybe focus a bit on is Berserk, because with Chains of Emancipation, you're going to be pretty much always at Max Rage just waiting for Berserk's CD to expire.

I just took a quick peek and your toon is looking good, well done!

One small detail. If you're running Death Rush, Tanu Ahi are a bit useless, because Death Rush grant you Adrenaline on Kill, you also have First to Strike, Last to Fall, so that can provide Adrenaline during bosses, and Onslaught is being granted by Thrillsteel.

Kaom's Spirit are an option, but loosing Life Regen is VERY annoying and they are not needed because, as I mentioned, Rage uptime is already more than adequate with Chains of Emancipation; so, the next best option are Breathstealer's with an anointment of your choice. There are lots of good options, until you get your Ashes, at which point Breathstealer's are required since you'll want to anoint both Whispers of Doom and Vengeant Cascade.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
Roovka wrote:
Is there a hard limit to the content you can do with this build?

As in will I see myself finishing simulacrum with this? T16 blight ravaged maps? 5 way Legions? Just wondering what the scale of this build is.

Personally, I kinda avoid things like Ubers, but depending on your in-game knowledge, the build can be adjusted for running them. I gave Uber Eater a try, and DPS was fine, but it's so damned fast, and I had no Spell Suppression (more on that below...)

With my toon, I've completed Simu 28, and that was before I picked up "Entrench" + the "Chance to Spell Suppress is Lucky", which I now have and should help. But, like Ubers, I don't run Simu myself much, but if you know what you're doing, you can once again adjust and complete the last 2 waves. DPS on Kosis on 28 was more than fine!

I've done 5-ways and the Generals go down pretty quick, however there's a limit on Projectile travel distance so, you're not going to clear the whole screen as with KB or something like it.

T16 Ravaged I have not run, but I have heard they are kind of a nightmare, crash often, and generally not a good time. I'm sure you can complete them with the right anoints, good layouts, and if you know what you're doing.

If the goal is becoming tankier, you can always drop some DPS. An quick one is switching Pride to Grace/Determination.

If you grab an Enlighten and setup sockets properly, you can fit in Arctic Armour.

Sounds like you are looking for an all-rounder, so I can tell you, I usually play one build per league, and it's the one I'm making the guide for, so I try to make sure it's good enough to get me through most everything using the 6 portals, with maybe a few failed attempts at the really tough tough content, because I really suck at some of the movement/avoidance mechanics.

If you're good, I honestly think the build should be able to do it all with some minor adjustment. Splitting + Vengeant are very strong!

GL

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I was looking for something that can kind of touch on a majority of the content as I'm indecisive on what I want to focus on usually. Sounds like I'll get by fine with this!
Nice guide corosou! Just a quick question, do i have to change the "10% more dmg to low life enemies" for Rage on hit mastery? I already have culling strike in my setup, also i do have basic normal gear, looking up to building up some currency so i can gear up better :P
"
Skyguard39 wrote:
Nice guide corosou! Just a quick question, do i have to change the "10% more dmg to low life enemies" for Rage on hit mastery? I already have culling strike in my setup, also i do have basic normal gear, looking up to building up some currency so i can gear up better :P

Thanks!

No, it's not required, it's just a very nice DPS up for a single point. Since we use Headsman or Anomalous Culling Support, big hits between low-life (below 50% life) and Culling Strike (20% or 10% life) will help you pop tanky mobs, like Legions, quicker.

You're welcome!

GL
How are you doing guys, i just double corrupted these gloves lmao the result is crazy damn

"
Skyguard39 wrote:
How are you doing guys, i just double corrupted these gloves lmao the result is crazy damn

dang... gz those are spicy! ;)
i cant use haste because not enough mana , my mana 277, i dont know why

xakutara
"
555638 wrote:
i cant use haste because not enough mana , my mana 277, i dont know why

I have 248 Mana.

Not sure what could be the problem... Your character looks fine to me.

Are you sure you can't activate Haste after using your Granite Flask with Reduced Mana Cost of Skills?
3.22 Build Update and it's looking good!

Hi Guys,

Sorry it took a while, but with the changes to "Vengeant Cascade", and with no first hand experience with how "Returning Projectiles Support" would work, I didn't know if the build would still be viable or not.

Well, I can happily say the build is looking great for 3.22!

I've tested quite a bit, I'm at Rank 321 in Trials (AOTW) and should be able to climb more, I've also cleared all my T16s and slowly getting my voidstones, etc.

Anyway, point is the build is doing fine and it very zoomy! Just yesterday I was carrying T15 Beachhead farming XP and I was clearing much faster than LA toons.

Here's how my 3.22 toon is looking: https://pobb.in/XMl1E7Z3E4az <- Click

-::- Important Details -::-

1) Anomalous Returning Proj. - Gives you a chance for an "Additional Return", which is amazing and the chance can increase if you get an "Ashes of the Stars" and "Enhance". Better than Vengeant Cascade IMHO!

2) Double Curse Setup - With a +1 Curse Carnage Heart, Leap Slam + Hextouch + Divergent Punishment will apply to packs of mobs with a small explody effect. Corrupted Tanu Ahi will apply Vulnerability to both Normal and Rares/Uniques. Mark on Hit + Snipers Mark will apply only to Rares/Uniques. This means that Normal mobs will get Vuln + Punish, and Rares/Uniques Vuln + Sniper's.

3) Max Rage - Using "Chains of Emancipation" you get Cursed with "Temporal Chains" when you get hit, as soon as that happens, use your "Warding" Life Flask to remove Temporal and you'll gain Max Rage. If you combine this with Ryslatha's Pantheon, you will always have Life Flask Charges to remove the Curse and gain Max Rage.

4) Haste 21 Corrupted Boots - To use this, add Divine Blessing + Inspiration + any Utility Flask with Reduced Mana Cost. Use the Flask, then cast Haste; it will last around 9 seconds.

5) Defensive Auras - My only defensive aura is Purity of Elements. This takes care of Ailment Immunity and the Resistances I need, since I use as many Unique items as possible. You can also switch Pride to Determination, as required. For example, for the Big Bonk Trials, you definitely want Determination!

That's all for now, but there's lots of room to grow, so I'll post another update when I've gotten more levels/goodies.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 23, 2023, 5:22:44 PM
3.22 Quick Video Update!

Hi Guys,

Just to get a quick video out there for 3.22, since everyone relies on Minotaur to measure builds, here's a quick white one, so you can check out the setup and compare your own toon's performance against mine.

YouTube: 3.22 T16 Minotaur (White Baseline for comparison)

Also, some other encounters I completed:

YouTube: 3.22 Trial of the Ancestors (Rank 551, Rounds 6 & 7)

YouTube: 3.22 Eater of Worlds

YouTube: 3.22 Shaper

YouTube: 3.22 T16 Chimera (Corrupted, +35% Life Boss, Phased before smoke)

YouTube: 3.22 T16 Veritania (Player Enfeebled)

YouTube: 3.22 T16 Underground River (Mapping Showcase)

This looks pretty good to me and there's tons of room to grow still!

Enjoy & GL

EDIT: I'll be adding more videos to this same post.

EDIT2: Got to Rank 1k, so definitely ToTA viable:

Climbing past 600 doesn't seem to increased rewards that I've noticed; probably hard-capped. Either way you it's a loot of fun and loot is pretty good!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 27, 2023, 1:32:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info