[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

I have been playing bleed builds for several leagues and its my favourite playstyle, so it is nice to see that the build is capable of pushing even the hardest content.

This season I managed to get probably my best setup, but its still far beyond your expensive build. Do you have any suggestions for any improvements? My pob: https://pastebin.com/9sXHbWPT

Also any suggestions for simulacrum? Until stage around 20 it is super easy but after that i start dying and cant finish it.
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
KingsOfDred wrote:
Would 40 div be enough to get the ball rolling on the $$$ damage items and jewels?

40 would get you really setup on the Budget Damage Setup so that you could easily farm T16 content to push into the Damage Setup. 40 would definitely be more than needed for the budget so you could probably get a couple better jewels with the extra working into the $$$ Setup.

Would this be able to do around 60% delirium? I am thinking of doing the full damage skills but switching all the auras to chest so I can sustain a level 3 enlightened. So far looks good in POB with 6 skill points added.
Last edited by KingsOfDred on Jan 10, 2023, 7:45:31 PM
"
KingsOfDred wrote:
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
KingsOfDred wrote:
Would 40 div be enough to get the ball rolling on the $$$ damage items and jewels?

40 would get you really setup on the Budget Damage Setup so that you could easily farm T16 content to push into the Damage Setup. 40 would definitely be more than needed for the budget so you could probably get a couple better jewels with the extra working into the $$$ Setup.

Would this be able to do around 60% delirium? I am thinking of doing the full damage skills but switching all the auras to chest so I can sustain a level 3 enlightened. So far looks good in POB with 6 skill points added.

Absolutely. I did 60 deli on the budget version.. obviously the more you invest the more comfortable/easy it becomes.
Anyone know why you don't gain any frenzy charges?
Last edited by KingsOfDred on Jan 13, 2023, 2:58:39 PM
Is there any good guides on crafting a good bleed bow? Also I jumped into this league late messing around on this build. I've only seen 1 medium cluster with rend and wasting affliction on the trade site in 5 days. Lol how do i get 5 of them >>.
"
skshuffler wrote:
Is there any good guides on crafting a good bleed bow? Also I jumped into this league late messing around on this build. I've only seen 1 medium cluster with rend and wasting affliction on the trade site in 5 days. Lol how do i get 5 of them >>.

Not many roll them because physical dot isn't super popular.. You can reroll physical with harvest. It will give you a targeted chance at rend (physical tag) or you can alt/aug/regal and target wasting affliction as it has the much lower weight.. but you don't have to use those 2 they are just the best 2.. Rend with any other damage over time notable would still be very good just not BIS.
I like this build. Makes mapping a bit more enjoyable. Plus watching mobs pop like balloons is very cathartic.
3.21?
Any nerfs/bufs for 3.21? Would be gr8 if you could tell us a bit.
I mean... We have Snipe as s support gem now and it probably doesnt have the -40% less damage like the Assailum helmet. 6l split arrow + 6l snipe should be insane now, or do i miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info