[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Is this build Uber Boss viable? At min maxing it, of course
"
Zeleby wrote:
Is this build Uber Boss viable? At min maxing it, of course

If you go to Mr9Lives Youtube he has some videos of it doing Uber Boss. The only Uber Boss that was an issue was Sirus. Did the rest of them very easy with enough investment.
My other doubt is about going from start to ranger side of the skill tree, or is it better to go left side for Resolute technique and then respec?
Its better to go RT and that side of the tree with SST and then just spend a few more regret points later to transition back over to the other side of the tree. I did update the leveling section with a guide to SST Bleed League Start. That will be a great start and then once enough currency can switch into bleed bow.
You added the google doc. right? Thats the starter part and then transition to bleed bow. Am I correct?
Last edited by Zeleby on Dec 6, 2022, 2:28:52 AM
"
Zeleby wrote:
You added the google doc. right? Thats the starter part and then transition to bleed bow. Am I correct?

Yep. That is a league start viable build that can transition rather easy into Bleed Bow.
When do you make the switch to Bleed Bow tho?
When you have the the Bow? When you hit maps? What are the thresholds for switching from SST to Bleed Bow.
Probable with a decent bow and the assylum should be a good start to start switch
"
When do you make the switch to Bleed Bow tho?
When you have the the Bow? When you hit maps? What are the thresholds for switching from SST to Bleed Bow.

Its going to be different for everyone.. Due to the fact everyone wants different levels of power before they switch. For the average player I would say once you have the helm and a decent Physical bow. If you want to switch in white maps and farm some currency in white maps I would recommend a 300-350 physical bow and at least a 5L. If you are wanting to push content as fast as possible I would wait until you have at least a 450+ Physical bow.
hey, thank you first of all.
I am interested in playing it as a starter.
anyway, mostly I noticed there's a section that shows some gear we should try and obtain.
am I overlooking something, maybe some recommendations?
much obliged

also from doin some research it seems the belt Ryslatha Coil was quite expensive in previous seasons.

and getting it with ancient orbs seem very unlikely due to odds
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 9, 2022, 11:14:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info