[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
JayDee17 wrote:
This was for a long time one of my favorite builds but seems most have moved away from it now with the nerfs and changes. That being said, it's really hard to put something like "This is a comprehensive guide" in the notes section and then have only super end game trees with nothing to guide a person through the leveling process. Might want to try and give some sort of direction as to the process of filling out the tree.

Read the leveling section here.. It gives you a leveling guide to follow before transitioning to Bleed Bow.. Bleed Bow is not a leveling build.
"
Gtfo234 wrote:
Is there any crafting guides for the items for this build? Specifically im trying to get the cluster jewels now.

MR9Lives is on all the time on twitch and will answer/assist with how to craft the jewels. We plan on making a crafting guide at some point but have not yet put one together.
The tree looks good, the damage gear as well, but the budget is not a budget version.

A Vulne/Mana cost/Bleed duration/Chaos res ring is not "budget", so are some of the rest of the gear. The clusters (if not crafted) are also fairly expensive.

Since this build is also a good league starter with a different tree (been one of my league start for few leagues), you could do a "no cluster"/"1 cluster" tree with ease and still have good damage with alch budget that is able to farm up to yellow maps.

The build has some good ideas, it's just missing what some peeps are looking for in a budget version, which is a budget/league start viable option
"
dreais wrote:
The tree looks good, the damage gear as well, but the budget is not a budget version.

A Vulne/Mana cost/Bleed duration/Chaos res ring is not "budget", so are some of the rest of the gear. The clusters (if not crafted) are also fairly expensive.

Since this build is also a good league starter with a different tree (been one of my league start for few leagues), you could do a "no cluster"/"1 cluster" tree with ease and still have good damage with alch budget that is able to farm up to yellow maps.

The build has some good ideas, it's just missing what some peeps are looking for in a budget version, which is a budget/league start viable option

The budget version on this does T16 deli and conqueror maps. Not yellow. And if you read the notes it tells you exactly the budget.. 25 divines and how much each piece was paid for. 25 divines is very budget compared to most builds these days and if you ready it says to start SST Bleed and transition into Bleed bow after you generate some currency.
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
dreais wrote:

The budget version on this does T16 deli and conqueror maps. Not yellow. And if you read the notes it tells you exactly the budget.. 25 divines and how much each piece was paid for. 25 divines is very budget compared to most builds these days and if you ready it says to start SST Bleed and transition into Bleed bow after you generate some currency.

You entirely missed my point. I am saying that this could be a *real* budget build up to yellow with alchemy investment. 25 div is very far from budget for most player here trying to find a good starter build

Also you should tune it down a bit with the tone, I said the build was great, just that saying budget is misleading for a lot of people on here. It is definitely not "budget" to anyone playing casually.
"
dreais wrote:
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
dreais wrote:

You entirely missed my point. I am saying that this could be a *real* budget build up to yellow with alchemy investment. 25 div is very far from budget for most player here trying to find a good starter build

Also you should tune it down a bit with the tone, I said the build was great, just that saying budget is misleading for a lot of people on here. It is definitely not "budget" to anyone playing casually.

No tone to change. I didn't say anything aggressively just pointed things out. No animosity here. It says budget version, doesn't say it is budget league Starter.. I get what you are saying but I made sure the notes state what the budget version cost.. Its budget compared to the endgame build. I wanted to make sure that was clear. Honestly I think Bleed bow is terrible to try to level as day 1 of a league as a league starter.. That is why I gave a SST leveling guide to start to transition from as SST is way more budget friendly to start and get into high yellow/low red maps.
Replica Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel is not available anymore.. how do we deal with it?
"
egal2013 wrote:
Replica Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel is not available anymore.. how do we deal with it?

This was brought to my attention last night as well. The best options would be to run a small cluster for one of our reservations to reduce how much mana we have reserve or run a mana leech jewel. Also another option is to run a mana flask that doesn't end when full. I plan on trying out some other options as well to see what can be done to mitigate.
Would 40 div be enough to get the ball rolling on the $$$ damage items and jewels?
"
KingsOfDred wrote:
Would 40 div be enough to get the ball rolling on the $$$ damage items and jewels?

40 would get you really setup on the Budget Damage Setup so that you could easily farm T16 content to push into the Damage Setup. 40 would definitely be more than needed for the budget so you could probably get a couple better jewels with the extra working into the $$$ Setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info