[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Is the "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 35% faster" implicit still available to craft or get on bows?
fazit:
played sst and tried transition into bleed bow

but it aint worth it
with avg gear, 500+ dps bow you get 3.5 mill in budget tank setup
with whooping 20k ehp
3.3k life
75 res
sure you could invest in more chaos res gear, but thats already with flasks active
might not be the best at makin a char work but this is highly wrong displayed

aint a league starter nor a good build anymore.
checkd some of ur "Budget" items and they where just absurd
i just checkd the $$ tank version and ehp is just the same trash

dps will go up by 2 mill
5.5~
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 14, 2022, 2:48:44 PM
The coil is just BIS dps.. Its not necessary. A good roll defensive belt can work as well.
"
Rufnet wrote:
fazit:

but it aint worth it
with whooping 20k ehp
3.3k life
75 res
sure you could invest in more chaos res gear, but thats already with flasks active

dps will go up by 2 mill
5.5~

You must be only paying attention to split arrow which is the clear part of the build.. Because Puncture hits 5 mil on a pretty low budget. And if you read leveling I stated its not a great first character but if you wanted to do it you could run SST into Bleed bow once you get the supporting gear.
"
Rufnet wrote:
fazit:

but it aint worth it
with whooping 20k ehp
3.3k life
75 res

dps will go up by 2 mill
5.5~

Also $$$ Tank Version has 250K to 300K Ehp. We have multiple people have ran the build and done uber content on it. And what is so absurd on the budget version? Only thing that is expensive are the Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame.. but even those are only 3 divine total. Wouldn't call those absurd.
"
Zeleby wrote:
Is the "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 35% faster" implicit still available to craft or get on bows?

That is an synth mod and yes still can get it.. but not necessary at all. Just more of an ICING on the cake
Any updates to the POB on this for 3.20?
"
Gtfo234 wrote:
Any updates to the POB on this for 3.20?

There was no changes on the Tree but I converted the trees to 3.20 and updated the links.
Is there any crafting guides for the items for this build? Specifically im trying to get the cluster jewels now.
This was for a long time one of my favorite builds but seems most have moved away from it now with the nerfs and changes. That being said, it's really hard to put something like "This is a comprehensive guide" in the notes section and then have only super end game trees with nothing to guide a person through the leveling process. Might want to try and give some sort of direction as to the process of filling out the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info