[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Can we get a updated 3.22 pob pls ? I just started this build last night.Want to go for the "tank" with "17.5m" dps.
"
emb wrote:
Can we get a updated 3.22 pob pls ? I just started this build last night.Want to go for the "tank" with "17.5m" dps.

Been really busy with work but no tree changes. Tattoos can give you some QOL or a little more base damage but wouldn't reroute the tree for that. I'll update the pob when I get some free time. but in the mean time you should be able to follow the 3.21 without any issues.
going to try this on hc, ty
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
emb wrote:

Been really busy with work but no tree changes. Tattoos can give you some QOL or a little more base damage but wouldn't reroute the tree for that. I'll update the pob when I get some free time. but in the mean time you should be able to follow the 3.21 without any issues.

There are some problems there indeed for example champion of the cause is moved and not quite sure if worth another point or if its actually necessary :)
probably some more changes too :)
hello , i just started this build im halfway through campaign and the leveling si smooth i like the concept of bleeding bow , except for one thing ..

mana issues ! how do you deal with that ?
i had to put lifetap + vitality with arrogance + life gain on hit to be able to use split arrows freely along with all the mana reserving auras .

so how to fix it ?

also , im having a super hard time killing kitava xD .. im getting 1 shotted from everything around me !!

here is my pob : https://pobb.in/BJgYYStBWC6E
Last edited by sharkeye101 on Sep 13, 2023, 7:58:22 AM
Could you please share a POB up to date ?

Snipe gem not more needs Asselium helmet
Cruelity support...

Otherwise I will follow guide 3.22 on youtube.
CF ignores proximity shield, does bleed also ignore it?
CF does not ignore proximity shield. KB does, because it applies CF through the explosion, which doesn't care about the shield

That said CF is a debuff, bleed is an ailment. And because you don't apply them the same way, no, bleed doesn't ignore shields
Jesus man, where did you hide the POB link?
Is it correct that the Tank budged version has a mageblood? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info