[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
niteblane wrote:
anyone tried a bow with the crucible passive of : Rain of Arrows and Toxic Rain deal 300% more Damage with Bleeding-60% of Toxic Rain Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage (Tier 1)

and used rain of arrows instead? 300% more with bleeding sounds like alot.

I'm using rain of arrows with that mod right now, it's really strong. I hardly use puncture at all. (Sitting at 1.7M rain of arrows bleed VS 4.5M fully charged puncture). It also allowed me to put maim in this setup, already covering the extra phys damage on the gem.
I'm considering testing Crimson Dance with rain of arrows since it hits a lot of times, but I'm not sure if its enough to replace puncture entirely. I think it might also work nicely with Tanu Ahi (adrenaline proc gloves), which I'm using. It's pretty hard to fire a puncture during the adrenaline procs, but easy to get several rain of arrows hits.

"
taehanpak1 wrote:
6 link with my aura i havelike 69 mana on budget dps mode. i have my annoited neck is this just how its supposed to be? barely any mana?

I think you should have a bit more than that, you can also get an amulet with implicit mana reservation efficiency to help. Regarding sustain, swapping deadly ailments on clear setup for cruelty helped a lot for me (and it does more damage on PoB), that + 0,4% mana leech fixed any mana sustain problems I had before. Just be careful cause you can't do phys reflect maps anymore if you go this route.

"
Chikinitos wrote:
"
niteblane wrote:
anyone tried a bow with the crucible passive of : Rain of Arrows and Toxic Rain deal 300% more Damage with Bleeding-60% of Toxic Rain Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage (Tier 1)

and used rain of arrows instead? 300% more with bleeding sounds like alot.

I'm using rain of arrows with that mod right now, it's really strong. I hardly use puncture at all. (Sitting at 1.7M rain of arrows bleed VS 4.5M fully charged puncture). It also allowed me to put maim in this setup, already covering the extra phys damage on the gem.
I'm considering testing Crimson Dance with rain of arrows since it hits a lot of times, but I'm not sure if its enough to replace puncture entirely. I think it might also work nicely with Tanu Ahi (adrenaline proc gloves), which I'm using. It's pretty hard to fire a puncture during the adrenaline procs, but easy to get several rain of arrows hits.

"
taehanpak1 wrote:
6 link with my aura i havelike 69 mana on budget dps mode. i have my annoited neck is this just how its supposed to be? barely any mana?

I think you should have a bit more than that, you can also get an amulet with implicit mana reservation efficiency to help. Regarding sustain, swapping deadly ailments on clear setup for cruelty helped a lot for me (and it does more damage on PoB), that + 0,4% mana leech fixed any mana sustain problems I had before. Just be careful cause you can't do phys reflect maps anymore if you go this route.

The rain of arrows isn't a bad option at all with the node and its not even terrible as primary clear if you have a decent bit of attack speed. As far as crimson dance.. you kill so fast that it doesn't get to stack 5 bleeds. Crimson is great for fast attack speed with multiple hits.. so if you wanted to scale attack speed more it could probably feel pretty good. 300 more on a 6L wouldn't be way behind puncture on snipe but would def be less.
This build is utter garbage. Thanks for wasting my time.
"
Aiiiiit wrote:
This build is utter garbage. Thanks for wasting my time.

your post is garbage.... Not the build
why 3000hp with so much investment?
"
jomppanen wrote:
why 3000hp with so much investment?

Because high HP pool doesn't matter when you have so many layers of defenses. It was over 300k EHP prior to the Molten Shell nerf and with some changes we are doing for this league it is going to be around the 350k EHP mark.
Hi i need some guidance about build i got

https://pastebin.com/0bi5NjeA

I got nice bow but nothing more, any tips to make more dps with that build?
"
Jarobot99 wrote:
Hi i need some guidance about build i got

https://pastebin.com/0bi5NjeA

I got nice bow but nothing more, any tips to make more dps with that build?

I would start with
- gems quality to 20% and making them 20/20 or 5/20 awakened, (at pob u have 5/20 but on character there is not so thats why i write it)
- than get better chest - its terrible one, even for 1div u can get much better,
- better ring craft - with phys or more expensive dot and bench craft -mana cost,
- reroll those flasks, for t1 (u have 2x attack speed useless, make one with mana cost of skills)
- amulet is also for change, try to get dot + 1 spell or phys
- I personally would change a bit tree but thats my idea - u have only 53% suppress, the idea is to have 100% cap... Thats huge def
- I prefer assailum helmet for HUGE snipe dps
Last edited by SushiYoda on May 10, 2023, 4:47:57 AM
why maim sopport in the ensnaring setup when we already maim from ascendancy?
can i use head hunter in you build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info