[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Do you have any sort of PoB that shows leveling tree if we did start this? Or would you say to just use the SST leveling tree?
"
OhGodDanimal1 wrote:
Do you have any sort of PoB that shows leveling tree if we did start this? Or would you say to just use the SST leveling tree?

Plan on doing a leveling tree once the gems are posted. Snipe is going to make leveling a bleed bow from start very viable.
"
Seehundi wrote:
I mean... We have Snipe as s support gem now and it probably doesnt have the -40% less damage like the Assailum helmet. 6l split arrow + 6l snipe should be insane now, or do i miss something?

Nope you are correct it should be stronger. I am waiting for the gem info before updating the POB but it should be considerably stronger with the new 10 percent more physical damage mastery and Snipe support.
"
ViraRu5 wrote:
3.21?

Will be updating for 3.21 once the Snipe gem info is released.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Any nerfs/bufs for 3.21? Would be gr8 if you could tell us a bit.

I will be updating for 3.21 once the snipe gem info is released. It got a few buffs and only nerf was the removal of the reservation mastery which should be easy to get around.
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Any nerfs/bufs for 3.21? Would be gr8 if you could tell us a bit.

I will be updating for 3.21 once the snipe gem info is released. It got a few buffs and only nerf was the removal of the reservation mastery which should be easy to get around.

Thanks, would be gr8 to see update and leveling guide (with bleed bow). Thats my nr 1 at starter list with non meta builds (I do not like meta builds).
Looking forward to it! I came straight here to look for something like this as soon as I saw the Snipe skill gem announcement. Hope the stats are good.
Im really hyped for the Snipe gem, tad worried that they updated Assailum to give the level 30 Version of Snipe, could mean alot but i guess they dont want the gem to get too out of hand

How much dmg does it need to give to make it leaguestart / leveling viable or comfortable?
"
Woras8 wrote:
Im really hyped for the Snipe gem, tad worried that they updated Assailum to give the level 30 Version of Snipe, could mean alot but i guess they dont want the gem to get too out of hand

How much dmg does it need to give to make it leaguestart / leveling viable or comfortable?

If it gives even close to a scaled version it will be huge.. so 20 gives 120 percent per stage.. if it gives say even 60-70 at lvl 1 it will make it great for leveling. They did make the helm have level 30 which means it will be best endgame probably.. at least on a budget it absolutely will.
So snipe did get a slight nerf in regards to the gem itself.. Snipe on the helm will still be the same 720 percent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info