[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

Would love to see the a leveling tree for right side that goes into the budget tank build, without SST league start
Last edited by Venomaus on Apr 5, 2023, 8:05:13 AM
Looks like nothing changed for Snipe, unfortunately..

The gem itself would provide 480% for all stages, while the Assailum unique will be at its original 720%
Rather sad that they didn't want to upscale the skill more, it's such a niche at this point, it could use some help and attention.

Even with the additional gem link, a 6 link Snipe setup won't match Assailum's power. Not sure if slotting the setup in a Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate with lvl 15 pierce, would do much either.

Worth mentioning that apparently there will be bows with crucible notables in the tree that would give additional Snipe stages, but that would require further testing.
Maybe some crucible mods for Bleed Bow:
- increased Attack Speed with Snipe
- {0:+d} to maximum Snipe Stages
- % chance to Avoid being Stunned while Channelling Snipe
- Trigger Level 20 Tornado when you Attack with Split Arrow or Tornado Shot
- Enemies you Kill with Puncture or Ensnaring Arrow Hits Explode, dealing 10% of their Life as Physical Damage
- Monsters have {0}% increased Bleeding Duration
- Hits have {0}% chance to ignore Enemy Monster Physical Damage Reduction
- Hits ignore Enemy Monster Physical Damage Reduction
- {0}% increased Attack Speed per Enemy in Close Range
- {0}% increased Attack Speed while in Sand Stance
- {0}% increased Attack Damage while in Blood Stance
- {0}% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage
- Socketed Support Gems can also Support Skills from Equipped Body Armour
- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level {0} Momentum
- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level {0} Manaforged Arrows
- {0}% increased bonuses gained from Equipped Quiver

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/12cj24t/dataminedleaked_crucible_tree_passives/
POB has been updated with Mana Fixes and some leveling items.
Last edited by ssjtrio2 on Apr 6, 2023, 5:58:24 AM
"
Looks like nothing changed for Snipe, unfortunately..

The gem itself would provide 480% for all stages, while the Assailum unique will be at its original 720%
Rather sad that they didn't want to upscale the skill more, it's such a niche at this point, it could use some help and attention.

Even with the additional gem link, a 6 link Snipe setup won't match Assailum's power. Not sure if slotting the setup in a Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate with lvl 15 pierce, would do much either.

Worth mentioning that apparently there will be bows with crucible notables in the tree that would give additional Snipe stages, but that would require further testing.

Nothing needed to change for snipe for Bleed Bow to be viable.. the big difference is the support gem allows you to level with bleed bow sooner if you would like too. The end game helm was able to hit dot cap so easy that it didn't need buffed. On the damage version you can hit dot cap on few charges. The helmet is going to give you by far the most damage for investment but you can hit dot cap without the helmet now that we have the snipe gem. Gives options for a more varied helmet.
One thing I haven't seen explicitly stated anywhere is whether Snipe's more damage stats scale with gem level. The preview only shows the level 20 version, right? So if my suspicion is correct, there may be a lot to gain from increasing the gem level to boost it closer to Assailum. I would also argue that the fact that Assailum gives a level 30 version and that there's been no notice of any nerf to it is evidence that it does in fact scale like this. We'll find out tomorrow I guess!
Might also get some more damage with Snipe Enchants, depending on what they add ofc
You have the same forbidden flame jewel socketed twice in budget tank tree
Now, I might be doing something wrong in PoB, but I'm testing with the Budget Damage version, and by simply setting snipe stages to 4 to emulate the level 20 gem version, and adding Swift Affliction and Cruelty to Puncture, DPS goes from 6.4M to 8.7M. So I don't know what all the naysayers are talking about.
Hi, I saw you have an endurace charge checkbox ticked, what is generating these charges?

Also, what do you think about manaforged arrows + frenzy? Splitting arrow should trigger frenzy every 2 shots with it, but with possibility of running into mana problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info