3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

"
fynjy1309 wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

I will try another Simulacrum recording today to see if i experience something similar. But when there is no other curse overwriting your temp chains and no debuff that makes your buff expire faster i have no explanation for that nor did i experience something like this.

My guess still is that a mob casted temp chains on you.

Thanks for the effort!

Here is another Wave 30 Simulacrum with zero issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up1khwh6n2I

So i really cant tell. Did all the Waves and had no problems.
Will look at it later once again and maybe sell the build if I still don't hey it.
Anyway, if you get curse on hit mod in simulacrum, you don't get hit?
"
fynjy1309 wrote:
Will look at it later once again and maybe sell the build if I still don't hey it.
Anyway, if you get curse on hit mod in simulacrum, you don't get hit?

If you get a mod that curses you that is not temp chains you can use

This solves the biggest issue.
ty for sharing the build.

is there something special about transcendence variant?
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
"
lonestaRip wrote:
ty for sharing the build.

is there something special about transcendence variant?

Yeah you become immune to elemental damage as well. There is nothing in this game that will do 2 million elemental damage in a single hit. Transcendence is simply broken by itself the way it works with its calculation after resistances its simply the better armour formular applied.

It allows you to tank Aul with penentration mod in any delve depth.

Also its a lot more expensive.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 13, 2021, 1:45:48 PM
I cant manage the cost of this build on ps4. I Like the Idea of this build.

Maybe this build works with immortal Call to? With 5 endurance charges and increase duration/guard duration + Support gems we should be able to get easy 4-5 sec. Base duration with arround 1.4sec cooldown. I dont know If IC makes physical immun and it works as starter.
"
Omegadevv wrote:
I cant manage the cost of this build on ps4. I Like the Idea of this build.

Maybe this build works with immortal Call to? With 5 endurance charges and increase duration/guard duration + Support gems we should be able to get easy 4-5 sec. Base duration with arround 1.4sec cooldown. I dont know If IC makes physical immun and it works as starter.

Immortal Call is already integrated in the budget variant of the build. Immortal Call does not make you immune and the buff duration of Vaal IC cannot be extended. So no, you need Shade Form to cheese the game.
Updated new Malven Brain Bomb facetank footage.
Updated new Uber Atzili Double Flameblast facetank footage
Man this build is broken :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info