3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

"
lonezeig566 wrote:
If using the voices is an option how do we keep the +6 curse effect and use the veterans jewel?

This is what the No. 1 delve ladder spot in Scourge league used before transitioning into Strength of Blood.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/2NxLjWLb
Last edited by zzang on Jan 4, 2022, 7:04:56 AM
Perfect thanks! Also is the front line proccing because of shroud? or what are we using for that to proc?
"
lonezeig566 wrote:
Perfect thanks! Also is the front line proccing because of shroud? or what are we using for that to proc?

Molten Shell.
The build is amazing, cleared Sim 30 few times already. But, i got a few small issues so maybe you could help me.

So, everything is working fine but i had been one shot by the following mechanics :

Mavens blast
Sirus's meteor
Aul's aoe explosion

As i see from your videos, youre not having any issues, so how can i prevent these one shots?

Second thing is, how to deal with Mavens debuff that disables your regen?

And last thing, i have the Self-Flagelltion jewel but my temp chains still get overridden, especially when fighting harbingers.

Hope you can help me.
"
Adisprox wrote:
The build is amazing, cleared Sim 30 few times already. But, i got a few small issues so maybe you could help me.

So, everything is working fine but i had been one shot by the following mechanics :

Mavens blast
Sirus's meteor
Aul's aoe explosion

As i see from your videos, youre not having any issues, so how can i prevent these one shots?

And last thing, i have the Self-Flagelltion jewel but my temp chains still get overridden, especially when fighting harbingers.

Hope you can help me.

For Mavenblast you need the Transcendence variant. For non Transcendence variant Aul is no problem for up to solo delve 3k unless he got penetration then you need Transcendence variant. Sirus Meteor is partly chaos.

Dont get hit by the brain beam if regen issues.

I never had any issues with Harbinger packs after equipping Self-Flagellation. So this one i cannot give advice because i dont have this issue. Maybe your map mod already got temp chains or some other curse?
"
zzang wrote:
"
Adisprox wrote:

Mavens blast
Sirus's meteor
Aul's aoe explosion

Hope you can help me.

For Mavenblast you need the Transcendence variant. For non Transcendence variant Aul is no problem for up to solo delve 3k unless he got penetration then you need Transcendence variant. Sirus Meteor is partly chaos.

Dont get hit by the brain beam if regen issues.

I never had any issues with Harbinger packs after equipping Self-Flagellation. So this one i cannot give advice because i dont have this issue. Maybe your map mod already got temp chains or some other curse?

Thank you for the quick answer. What changes would i need to make for the transcendence variant? Only the jewel or something more?

As for the harbingers, i double checked, there was only enfeeble curse on the map. And suddenly my shade form duration timer starts going down normally. Maybe it was a bug?
"
Adisprox wrote:

As for the harbingers, i double checked, there was only enfeeble curse on the map. And suddenly my shade form duration timer starts going down normally. Maybe it was a bug?

Avoid any curse map mod and you will be fine with Self-Flaggelation.
In regards to Transcendence check first page gear section and PoB. Its quite expensive and rather complex and not beginner friendly.

As of current i generally recommend to play Strength of Blood builds for true immortity they ramp faster and are way cheaper and dont need to wait for cooldowns.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 9, 2022, 9:15:00 AM
"
zzang wrote:

Avoid any curse map mod and you will be fine with Self-Flaggelation.
In regards to Transcendence check first page gear section and PoB. Its quite expensive and rather complex and not beginner friendly.

As of current i generally recommend to play Strength of Blood builds for true immortity they ramp faster and are way cheaper and dont need to wait for cooldowns.

I see, thank you. Is squire required for SoB?
"
Adisprox wrote:

I see, thank you. Is squire required for SoB?

No, but its a super nice addon. You can use the armour for 6 link instead.
That "Mantra of Flames" jewel shows wrong values in POB thats why it shows ridiculous amount of DPS.
It shows "14000 to 40800 fire attck damage per buffs on you" while in reality it is just "5 to 12" maximum.
Not sure this was intended to show fake high dps or just a mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info