3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

i die a lot by suicide please help, buffs drop and tahts causing the suicide (high trauma + 1 hit = dead?). How can i open when i start maping?
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
A follow up to my previous question. I often need to cast forbidden rite two or three times to proc shade form and dont understand why that is. Also in your videos you reset shade form during it being active, say when 3-5 seconds remain. How do you manage to do that?
What about chaos damage in Transcendence Version? Doun't see what save as from chaos, only vaal molten shell right?
And 1 more question - realy need 700k+ armour? 500k+ not enough? Have some problems with gear to make 700k+
Cleared 30 waves of Simu on level 85 with a garbage gear. Play it before they'll nerf it to the ground :D

Thanks for the build:)

Hey guys im sorry today im very busy with real life stuff and i catched up on the latest cheese which is 100% immortal strength of blood boneshatter stacker.

I will try to answer questions tomorrow.

If u have weird issues like not enough duration please read mechanics section and check the pob exactly for differences. If that does not help provide a video what is happening because this build is very complex in interactions of mechanics. It makes it easier for me to help than guessing based on two vaguely written sentences.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 19, 2021, 3:21:39 PM
Nice build, but how you crafted mediums? It's insane low chance...
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
Im level 92, not running the transcendence variant. Right now I have 4 small clusters with doedres apathy and pretty much the rest of the tree is according to poebuild.

A question, when I get hit and shade form activates, timer starts at like 12 seconds. As soon as it drops im dead as a doornail. How long is it supposed to be active? Am I supposed to have to refresh it with forbidden rite pretty much every 12 seconds or am I missing something completely? I mean thats fine if I have to do that but I feel Im missing something here?

I guess you found the issue by now you are now using 6 doedres Apathy Jewels which should be good enough. Let me know if you still have issues.

"
shotcaller77 wrote:
A follow up to my previous question. I often need to cast forbidden rite two or three times to proc shade form and dont understand why that is. Also in your videos you reset shade form during it being active, say when 3-5 seconds remain. How do you manage to do that?

The duration exceeds the cooldown thats why you can refresh Shade Form as soon as it runs out.

"
KopaKabana wrote:
i die a lot by suicide please help, buffs drop and tahts causing the suicide (high trauma + 1 hit = dead?). How can i open when i start maping?

You should not use this build for mapping. But if you do you need to wait for the cooldown to refresh also try

This prevents curse override from monsters.

"
Murmuüre wrote:
What about chaos damage in Transcendence Version? Doun't see what save as from chaos, only vaal molten shell right?

Unrelenting + gear rolls + (if necessary) Amethyst Flasks if you struggle with chaos resist.

"
Murmuüre wrote:
And 1 more question - realy need 700k+ armour? 500k+ not enough? Have some problems with gear to make 700k+

500k is plenty enough i just did some bit of min maxing. 1 Million is possible but not needed.

"
_CeBeP_ wrote:
Nice build, but how you crafted mediums? It's insane low chance...

The Keyword: Fossils.
You can use Aetheric Fossil i just spammed them. Im pretty sure you can even use better combinations of fossils to prevent other mods and increase chances for good rolled medium clusters in std.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 20, 2021, 11:29:58 AM
Thanks for the reply. The 6 doedres fixed everything. Fun times!
To save all of you currency, this build is 100% not worth any value at all. First of all the videos are edited to look good for the viewer but in practice it is not immune. You will die to all ailments,chaos,elemental hits and dot damage. You WILL not die to anything physical. That is the only place this build thrives is if the mobs or boss does pure physical damage which does not hold true at higher content levels like delve. The delve videos are only showcased on bosses because most all bosses in delve actually only hit you with small ammounts of spell/ele but actually provide you with immortality due to the fact they hit with physical damage. That is the reason you will not see any delve videos showcasing depths past 2.9k because they have another delve build that they use for nodes and this for the bosses. You will die to even regular mobs in map grinds like Lira arthain's expedition and nemesis/bloodlines are a 100% death for us because they disable your temp chains and or one shot you due to a dot or ele hit(even with transcendence) plus you have to wait in every single zone for shade form to become available(takes 45 seconds and you cannot move or else you will die. This and the leech build are fudged pobs and falsified videos that only showcase what is already now known as partial Immortal build that functions 77% of the time at higher currency levels(spent 2k ex making both varients in standard league) which is not good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info