3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

There are some issues I faced for the build:
1. How to handle chaos damage? With a 3k pool, you are dying from any dot.
2. How to reach 90% resistances, Transcendence is making it max 75 in my case...
3. How to sustain armor? Flasks are falling, and you basically have constant 170-200K max.
Do you have a video of the fight from the beginning with Sirus?
"
VaalStormCall wrote:
To save all of you currency, this build is 100% not worth any value at all. First of all the videos are edited to look good for the viewer but in practice it is not immune. You will die to all ailments,chaos,elemental hits and dot damage.

No idea what triggered you to spread this lies but i can tell from this post you 100% did NOT try this build especially not the transcendence variant.

Ailments/Elemental Hits/Dots: This build is immune to any form of dots read the mechanic section why that is fact instead of being ignorant.

You see me tanking the strongest elemental single hits in the game like Uber Atziri Flameblast, Solo Delve 2k+ Aul which is up to 75% cold damage hits, Maven Brain Bomb.
This is because of Transcendence with 90% max elemental resist if you dont have a clue how Transcendence works please read the mechanics section and get a clue first.
The only reason i dont have solo delve 10k+ footage is because im delving casually and im only rank 7 in standard with 2800 but i will update guide with a video once i hit 3k and go further. In the meantime you can check out my T3 Azurite depth 2738 video where im afk like sitting duck.

In regards to chaos we got Gear + Unrelenting node AND if necessary Amethyst flask to hit chaos res cap. There is no direct chaos hits in this game that require you to have this. Strongest Chaos hit is Kosis shockwave in Wave 30 Simulacrum and I sleep on Kosis while being afk which can be seen in the videos. So please get your facts straight before posting straight false bullshit.

Also Immortal Strength of Blood works 100% of the time there are certain map mods to avoid and thats it. Im currently playing Immortal Blood Berserker its roughly 10 times faster ramp up and a lot more damage/speed its huge fun.

"
_CeBeP_ wrote:
There are some issues I faced for the build:
1. How to handle chaos damage? With a 3k pool, you are dying from any dot.
2. How to reach 90% resistances, Transcendence is making it max 75 in my case...
3. How to sustain armor? Flasks are falling, and you basically have constant 170-200K max.
Do you have a video of the fight from the beginning with Sirus?

1. We got gear rolls + Unrelenting node AND if necessary Amethyst flask to hit chaos res cap. There is no dangerous direct hit chaos damage in this game except Kosis Wave 30 where 75-78% chaos res is plenty.

2. +1 max res from Armour, +2 from shield, +1 from amulet anointment, +3 from prismatic skin cluster + 1 from soul of steel, +10 from the Front Line jewel in combination with permanent Molten Shell, +12 from Purity of Fire/Ice with all the effect going on.
Thats 60+30 = 90

3. Check out the prefix of my flasks "Flagelant's" its Mageblood in a bottle. This prefix will be nerfed 100% as well next patch.

Last edited by zzang on Dec 22, 2021, 9:40:49 AM
Is it already nerfed because I need 10 minutes to get to 180? Don't get faster either !?
Thanks for your help !
"
Is it already nerfed because I need 10 minutes to get to 180? Don't get faster either !?
Thanks for your help !

Sounds like you are missing divergent boneshatter.
yea he is
[Removed by Support]
Does hitting yourself with trauma cause you to leech off of that damage ? If not, how do you prevent getting killed immediately upon starting some encounter with strength of blood build ?

Also leech only lasts for 5 seconds right, so even with maxed temp chains that would be around 20 seconds which could make you killable during some bosses' split phases or whatever, like maven.
would appreciate some clarification
"
Bl4ckburn1 wrote:
Does hitting yourself with trauma cause you to leech off of that damage ? If not, how do you prevent getting killed immediately upon starting some encounter with strength of blood build ?

Also leech only lasts for 5 seconds right, so even with maxed temp chains that would be around 20 seconds which could make you killable during some bosses' split phases or whatever, like maven.
would appreciate some clarification

You dont leech off from self inflicted trauma damage. If you plan to use it for notmal content like maps or Maven you can use 2 Worm Jar Flasks to get going. The leech duration on the Berserk variant is 20 seconds (best for delve) and the duration on Slayer spec is 40 seconds (better for anything else but delve).
I cant seem to find any 4 cluster mediums with doedres lets alone the curse effect
Edit: I am an idiot and didn't realize this wasn't for scourge.
Last edited by lonezeig566 on Jan 1, 2022, 11:44:22 PM
"
lonezeig566 wrote:
I cant seem to find any 4 cluster mediums with doedres lets alone the curse effect
Edit: I am an idiot and didn't realize this wasn't for scourge.

For league its stated in the item section to use 2 voices instead with small curse clusters.
If using the voices is an option how do we keep the +6 curse effect and use the veterans jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info