3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

You are missing something somewhere. I don’t see malevolence in your links and that is huge. Something is causing your duration to be shorter than the cooldown.
"
fynjy1309 wrote:
For me, the buff also drops and doesn't have time to CD. If someone can tell what is happening I will be very happy.

If i had to guess there was a mob that cursed you with temp chains that has overwritten your tempchains for a small duration.
One other thing i didn’t consider that is relevant. You can use the 6th link with eternity shroud for a couple things. I went with ruthless which is probably optimal for damage overall, but you can also use an awakened elemental damage with attacks to make you immune to reflect.
"
Kavamuerta wrote:
You are missing something somewhere. I don’t see malevolence in your links and that is huge. Something is causing your duration to be shorter than the cooldown.

I have malevolence in March of the legion and active when I trigger shade form and when I die

"
zzang wrote:
[realm="pc"]
If i had to guess there was a mob that cursed you with temp chains that has overwritten your tempchains for a small duration.

There was no curse on hit mod on that wave and it happens quite often, especcially past wave 22. I went crazy trying to figure the reason
Last edited by fynjy1309 on Dec 9, 2021, 5:45:15 PM
"
fynjy1309 wrote:

There was no curse on hit mod on that wave and it happens quite often, especcially past wave 22. I went crazy trying to figure the reason

Are you sure that there was no mob that is able to cast temp chains?

As far as im aware there are no delirium debuffs that make your buffs expire faster.
"
zzang wrote:

As far as im aware there are no delirium debuffs that make your buffs expire faster.

99% sure. And I guess that this thing would happen to more people if it was the case.
"
fynjy1309 wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

99% sure. And I guess that this thing would happen to more people if it was the case.

I will try another Simulacrum recording today to see if i experience something similar. But when there is no other curse overwriting your temp chains and no debuff that makes your buff expire faster i have no explanation for that nor did i experience something like this.

My guess still is that a mob casted temp chains on you.
If i somehow drop a Stack of 10x Mirrors, i might try that build. But most leagues i finish under 10ex though....

But it looks nice.
"
Silentpawn wrote:
If i somehow drop a Stack of 10x Mirrors, i might try that build. But most leagues i finish under 10ex though....

But it looks nice.

Where you get that made up 10 mirror number from?
"
zzang wrote:

I will try another Simulacrum recording today to see if i experience something similar. But when there is no other curse overwriting your temp chains and no debuff that makes your buff expire faster i have no explanation for that nor did i experience something like this.

My guess still is that a mob casted temp chains on you.

Thanks for the effort!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info