Diablo Clone very unlikely to live to long.. Gameplay is way off. Feedback. (outdated)

they could implement that into the pk system... if you get pk'd you loose a limb...50% dcrease to evasion :D

ok now im just being silly...:)
"
Mechabolic wrote:
Perhaps everyone needs to take a step back and play this for a bit: http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

According to this logic:

I can argue like this:
Nobody likes Path of Exile. You can't argue against that since it is just my opinion! :S
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
I wish I could do something to erase all the stupid Blizz fanboys from this forum with one press of a button & forbid them permanently to ever enter this site again.

Just wait for May 15th. :)

Its not getting here fast enough. The forums for POE are great but this open weekend with the whiney Blizzard fanbois is getting old in game. I actually got my beta key Friday morning and logged in and was fun. That evening and since completely different story. I just turn chat off. I will like D3 the same way I like WoW. Get the immature 10 year olds in those games so I can play other games without their whines.
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server (212.16.110.188:64738 PW: poe)

.....And that's all I have to say about that.
"
meggiroth wrote:

yes i'm bored

Holy shit, T, you've got yourself your very own rabid, irrational fanboy.

Don't go growing any horns or talking about how much you inspire Terror in people, okay?

Also, meggiroth, I answered your question, even though I really couldn't give two slightly off-coloured farts about the topic of chance-to-hit, and that of course sparked a whole (and mostly silly) discussion about it. You're. Welcome.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 13, 2012, 6:39:40 PM
"
"
meggiroth wrote:

yes i'm bored

Holy shit, T, you've got yourself your very own rabid, irrational fanboy.

Don't go growing any horns or talking about how much you inspire Terror in people, okay?

Also, meggiroth, I answered your question, even though I really couldn't give two slightly off-coloured farts about the topic of chance-to-hit, and that of course sparked a whole (and mostly silly) discussion about it. You're. Welcome.

fanboy calling someone fanboy..priceless.
This thread should be locked or moved to offtopic. At least let me hide it!
It should have gone into off-topic, noob, but did not. My responses have gone from friendly but dismissive to outright scornful as the Usual Trolls lumber in.

The title didn't help, either. Very poorly thought out.

Sad, really.

I'm out.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 13, 2012, 7:33:47 PM
People should at least play D3 and TL2 a bit to understand where this game is lacking in terms of combat animations and effects. The good news is that those things can be fixed. The bad news is that they haven't been fixed before they did the open stress test.

And before someone starts whining about all the colors of TL2 and D#, I'm not saying copy their art style. I'm saying make this games combat really stand out.
"
Bigtqb wrote:

As for my thread the gameplay feels like crap, like a ps2 game or something, I feel like my character hits like a girl, or someone chopping at a damn tree.. Wheres the intense hit in a regular hit??? I dont want my other skills hitting just a tad bit harder... I want to see my enemy taking the blow to the damn head or body and flying a bit or a little animation.

This game prides gameplay over all, im sorry that you don't find the combat satisfying, but honestly, I see thousands of others who like it. This game also doesn't have uber 1 button 1 shot kills, this game avoids dumb game mechanics like that.

"
Bigtqb wrote:
The potions make no sense either... why do i have like 5 or 6 slots for potions that refill AND it only reloads one at damn time and barely my health ones...

This is wrong im afraid, all pots refill at the same time, if you'd have played some more you'd have found the potion system works nothing like you presumed and has some very nice complexities. In short, they make perfect sense but you didn't understand them.

"
Bigtqb wrote:
Also the combat is way off I cant even hit my damn target right without it moveing every damn time or missing a slight bit.... makes no sense for a miss on my skills either.

You say you're a veteran of these games, I find it strange you missed the accuracy parts. Every hack and slash game has this, and shift is the answer. Honestly, don't mean to sound rude or childish but I thought everyone knew this?

"
Bigtqb wrote:
I dont know but this game wont be better then Diablo 3 but its a good attempt, and for 20 bucks or 10 you cant go wrong but I got 60$ so its all good. I want good gameplay but this feed back to help them out so....
Yeah, I have 60 bucks too, but my time will be spent on both games. This game has far superior depth and character building, the other 60 bucks one you speak of is dumbed down, but still awesome fun.

Sorry you can't enjoy this game as much as everyone else, but in my eye GGG have not only remained more faithful to the Diablo games, they've also expanded on them better than Blizzard ever have.
Remember, moderators on this forum get their feelings hurt VERY easily and will use any excuse to edit your post. Don't say anything that might upset them or they'll cry and throw a temper tantrum. This of course proves you were right and that they can't take it.
"doesn't have uber 1 button 1 shot kills, this game avoids dumb game mechanics like that."

Are you kidding me? Try to play a melee Marauder. You gonna use the same skill for 70 lvls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info