Diablo Clone very unlikely to live to long.. Gameplay is way off. Feedback. (outdated)

I can't help but feel that this is the kind of person Blizzard designed Diablo III for.
I agree that the game has it's share of issues, but this thread is silly.

What does "Hits like a PS2 game" even mean? lol

You do realize PS2 has God of War, so if we're to compare to that...

OH NEVER MIND
"
xxnoob wrote:
This thread should be locked or moved to offtopic. At least let me hide it!

Again with the off-topic calls ?

Looks like a pattern or a trend to me:

1) Any negative feedback/controversial issue =>
2) draw out the POE fan club whose insults draw out the D3 fan camp =>
3) result in a fight ball thread which receives new posts constantly keeping it at the top of the general forums =>
4) calls by the frustrated POE fan club to declare such thread off-topic in order to remove it from the general discussion forum =>
5) GGG and mods finally cave in and said thread is moved to the off-topic forum =>
6) wait until the next negative/controversial thread and repeat.

All the while, threads like "what country are you from" and other trivialities are never questioned as off topic.

Thankfully for the POE fan club, 15th of May is only a day away.
Last edited by aaricia on May 13, 2012, 11:45:17 PM
"
iiss wrote:
"doesn't have uber 1 button 1 shot kills, this game avoids dumb game mechanics like that."

Are you kidding me? Try to play a melee Marauder. You gonna use the same skill for 70 lvls.

I didn't actually say anything about using one skill for the whole game. I think you misunderstood :)
Remember, moderators on this forum get their feelings hurt VERY easily and will use any excuse to edit your post. Don't say anything that might upset them or they'll cry and throw a temper tantrum. This of course proves you were right and that they can't take it.
you can't really complain when it's free, especially in beta
Just on a free weekend you actually gonna judge this game and compare it to Diablo 3?

Sorry but what the developers did for this game im really impressed. For most okes Diablo 3 might be better but I will support this game as this game has impressed me to no extent and even if this becomes a Free game, I will still pay for it.

Big thumbs up from me as I love this game and between POE and D3 both will get my attention equally.
"
aaricia wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
This thread should be locked or moved to offtopic. At least let me hide it!

Again with the off-topic calls ?

Looks like a pattern or a trend to me:

1) Any negative feedback/controversial issue =>
2) draw out the POE fan club whose insults draw out the D3 fan camp =>
3) result in a fight ball thread which receives new posts constantly keeping it at the top of the general forums =>
4) calls by the frustrated POE fan club to declare such thread off-topic in order to remove it from the general discussion forum =>
5) GGG and mods finally cave in and said thread is moved to the off-topic forum =>
6) wait until the next negative/controversial thread and repeat.

All the while, threads like "what country are you from" and other trivialities are never questioned as off topic.

Thankfully for the POE fan club, 15th of May is only a day away.

You D3 fanboys sure cry a lot. At least the other threads aren't flaming fests with idiots on both sides. We've had similar threads that lead nowhere and this one will lead nowhere, it was started by a troll. I personally like to believe it's a troll.
I think this thread has gotten way out of hand. It seems rather unnecessary if you ask me... (not that anyone did, but still)

I know the PoE community is a lot better then what we see above. (9 pages of this D3-Poe fanboyist back and forth name calling is getting out of hand.)

*Cheers* to hoping tpapp comes along to lock this travesty of a thread.
Zed's dead baby. Zed's Dead.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35331

^ Take a look at GGG's new youtube segment which, features submitted player characters. This is a weekly segment where I was actually featured!!!
Last edited by Big_Z on May 14, 2012, 4:11:51 AM
or zeto, or whiteboy88, or Wittgenstein, or skivverus. They're all good mods. This is one of the few forums where I've not felt any real apprehension regarding the mods.

That's a big thing to say I think.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
IMO PoE is the spiritual successor to Diablo
It has the atmosphere
It has the mechanics
It has the customization... just a lot more complpex

OP is missing the point of ARPG's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info