Diablo Clone very unlikely to live to long.. Gameplay is way off. Feedback. (outdated)

"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
Animations have been worked on a good amount since then

rly? Maybe two-three skill was changed at all lol.

just listen... im not random guy that you can feed with that kind of BS that looks like PR response or smth.
Im here for almost 2 years and im preety sure that i know this game better than you. You response is laughable for me...

PS. I forgot that i promise to ignore you... damn.

Srsly... dude... just stop doing this lol.

Ignoring the almost unreadable message. You're still welcome to open up a new thread regarding this if you still feel so strongly about it. Otherwise, QQing isn't showing much. (Which seems to be the entirety of your post history)
Last edited by Elynole on Dec 20, 2012, 4:40:03 PM
"
Elynole wrote:
(Which seems to be the entirety of your post history)

Still better that zealous fanboism, wannabe-PR trashtalk and spam... your post history. :)
Last edited by Kabraxis on Dec 20, 2012, 4:47:16 PM
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

Still better that zealous fanboism, wannabe-PR trashtalk and spam... your post history. :)

Showing support for a game you paid at least 1k for in the forums of that game bothers you?

Let me ask you something kabraxis. Did you play D1, D2, and D3? People have spent their entire lives playing D2. The intricacy and playability of that game was destroyed in D3. (widely agreed upon)

Did you play Torchlight 1 and/or 2? Because that game is 70% awful.

Personally, and I know this carries no weight in this argument, I played d2 and loved it. I eagerly waited for D3. I played D3 for 5 weeks. In that time I made over 8 thousand dollars on the RMAH. I quit. It was so boring and bland, and watered down that I couldn't make enough money to motivate me to play the game. (I did not know PoE existed at the time)

This game gives gamers an old school classic feel. Something that is risky for bigger gaming companies to undertake today becuase its fiscally irresponsible (Charan would agree here). But what it does is develope a strong community and great support, Immense room for growth, and possibly a mass market future. Why? Because people like you will wait until people like Elnoyle (other supporters and myself since I am upgrading my pack to silver) has supported a game enough so that your friends play. Then you'll pay and love it.

People have spent their entire lives playing D2. The intricacy and playability of that game was destroyed in D3. (widely agreed upon)

This game offers a current alternative, and unique changed to ARPG's. So much so that people are spending thousands in support before release.

Its tacky and speaks volumes about you that you would point this out.
I do agree, yes. This could only have been made by indie developers in the current gaming climate.

It was moved to off-topic because while it might once have been valid feedback, it's now completely outdated by virtue of the fact that the *title* says 'unlikely to live long' when it was made...how many months ago? Also, it's pretty much a clone of other threads now, threads that have gone much further in their critical responses.

In short, I consider a post made half a year ago if not longer recently necro'd for no good reason to be off-topic -- it doesn't belong in General Discussion because it's feedback, but it doesn't belong in feedback because it's feedback for a game that has changed a lot since it was made.

Thus I deem it an artifact and move it here.

As usual, if you've a problem with my moderation, Kabraxis, feel free to either PM me, another mod, Support or Chris directly. Just saying 'lame moderation is lame' just makes you look...lame.

I could have locked it easily, and perhaps another mod will, but it's an amusing thread.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

It really amazes me that more people don't know just how cynical and ready to attack the game Elynole was when he arrived. I remember and so does he. :)

Although a look at his forum history somewhat belies some of the sharper things I've seen him say in chat. Go figure.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Dec 20, 2012, 9:12:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info