Diablo Clone very unlikely to live to long.. Gameplay is way off. Feedback. (outdated)

Why did you bump a 6+ month old thread?
Nice Necro.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
"
LethalRose wrote:
Why did you bump a 6+ month old thread?

Well, because I was searching for threads on "hit feedback" ... couldn't really find any, except this one, and did not want to start a new thread ... sorry.
But you have hit the nail on the head with your comment. My thoughts are the same about the visual aspect of this game. There are enough skills, stats, and gems to keep people busy for years. Need to fix the visuals as a priority in my opinion.
Huh, all my posts were made here before I was made a moderator. What a curious artefact this thread is!

...Time to put it in the museum.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Huh, all my posts were made here before I was made a moderator. What a curious artefact this thread is!

I was hoping for a lock instead. I guess this will do. Good to know the OP ate his words on the 15th.
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

"
Charan wrote:

Why this is moved to OT? Because thread has a lot of negative feedback? Srsly...
I know thread was necroed but why move it or close? Especially when OP was right then and still is:

this part is DEFINITELY not oudated:

"
As for my thread the gameplay feels like crap, like a ps2 game or something, I feel like my character hits like a girl, or someone chopping at a damn tree.. Wheres the intense hit in a regular hit??? I dont want my other skills hitting just a tad bit harder... I want to see my enemy taking the blow to the damn head or body and flying a bit or a little animation.

The 'hit feedback' is still very weak on PoE compared to D3, D2LOD and TQIT.

Lame moderation is lame.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Why this is moved to OT? Because thread has a lot of negative feedback? Srsly...
I know thread was necroed but why move it or close? Especially when OP was right then and still is:

this part is DEFINITELY not oudated:

"
As for my thread the gameplay feels like crap, like a ps2 game or something, I feel like my character hits like a girl, or someone chopping at a damn tree.. Wheres the intense hit in a regular hit??? I dont want my other skills hitting just a tad bit harder... I want to see my enemy taking the blow to the damn head or body and flying a bit or a little animation.

The 'hit feedback' is still very weak on PoE compared to D3, D2LOD and TQIT.

Lame moderation is lame.

That feedback is over 6 months old and, while I haven't read all 15 pages of comments, there's a good likelihood that a good amount of the comments are outdated. Animations have been worked on a good amount since then, I'm sure opening up a new feedback thread regarding this same topic with up-to-date information would be totally appropriate.
"
Animations have been worked on a good amount since then

rly? Maybe two-three skill was changed at all lol. (plus zombies have amphetamine rush and they animations looks like from 2000 game).

just listen... im not random guy that you can feed with that kind of BS that looks like PR response or smth.
Im here for almost 2 years and im preety sure that i know this game better than you. Im perfectly aware what was changed and what was not. You response is laughable for me...

PS. I forgot that i promise to ignore you... damn.

Srsly... dude... just stop doing this lol because i cant stop laughing each time i see your post.

This thread is not oudtated and please READ before you hit 'reply' button. Maybe then you will know how silly you look with you responses with PR bullshit when literally nothing was changed in areas that this topic describes...

'oudated comments'.... rotfl

Last edited by Kabraxis on Dec 20, 2012, 4:43:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info