Diablo Clone very unlikely to live to long.. Gameplay is way off. Feedback. (outdated)

This game at first was great, on friday only because their were very few people logging on...

As for me im awaiting Diablo 3 so I know a load of people are looking for something to hold them off until it release monday..

As for my thread the gameplay feels like crap, like a ps2 game or something, I feel like my character hits like a girl, or someone chopping at a damn tree.. Wheres the intense hit in a regular hit??? I dont want my other skills hitting just a tad bit harder... I want to see my enemy taking the blow to the damn head or body and flying a bit or a little animation.

The potions make no sense either... why do i have like 5 or 6 slots for potions that refill AND it only reloads one at damn time and barely my health ones...

Also the combat is way off I cant even hit my damn target right without it moveing every damn time or missing a slight bit.... makes no sense for a miss on my skills either.

I dont know but this game wont be better then Diablo 3 but its a good attempt, and for 20 bucks or 10 you cant go wrong but I got 60$ so its all good. I want good gameplay but this feed back to help them out so....
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Dec 20, 2012, 4:19:59 PM
"
Bigtqb wrote:

makes no sense for a miss on my skills either.

oh no, I have to itemize for accuracy!

/quit
IGN: Guillotine - Shadow - Open Beta
Bawss - 73 Witch - Closed Beta

I actually really love this game... I feel like Blizzard has taken big steps away from what Diablo I once was (in style, skill systems, etc). I feel that this game is truer to Diablo in spirit than the current Diablo III
"
Bigtqb wrote:

As for me im awaiting Diablo 3 so I know a load of people are looking for something to hold them off until it release monday..

...Two or three days and people need something to 'hold them off' or tide them over? Seriously? All the work GGG have put into this, years of development, patching, iterations...and people view it as a few days of time-killing until D3 is out.

I can't say that is wrong, because you can see things however you want, but had I been working on something for years, really passionate and dedicated, and someone came along and said, oh hey, this will kill a bit of time, but after that I'm off to better things...OUCH.

Of course it happens all the time -- writers slave for years over their books sometimes, and most are lucky even to get published, let alone maybe read once by a person and then discarded for the next book. But to have your own ephemerality thrown in your face? That's rough.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Sounds like you don't understand the game and are bashing it with about 20-30min /played experience.

Same way that many people feel about Diablo 3 after playing the "beta"...the difference here being that we don't have any other games from GGG to compare against.
"
lilbuddha wrote:
... that we don't have any other games from GGG to compare against.

Really, really good point.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I wish I could do something to erase all the stupid Blizz fanboys from this forum with one press of a button & forbid them permanently to ever enter this site again.
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
I wish I could do something to erase all the stupid Blizz fanboys from this forum with one press of a button & forbid them permanently to ever enter this site again.

Just wait for May 15th. :)
"
rpgmaniac wrote:

....Sometimes it's best not to say what we're really thinking, maniac. Years of living with various females has taught me that, especially if I don't feel like sleeping on the couch while she gets the nice, big bed upstairs.

Thanks for the feedback, sorry the game wasn't for you.

Out of interest you started your post with:
"
"This game at first was great, on friday only because their were very few people logging on..."

but then go on to say how much you disliked the game. To clarify when you say the game was "great" at first, are you referring to server stability?

Also, you $60 for D3 to $10 or $20 for PoE doesn't quite work out, as PoE is going to be free when it is released.

Other than that all I can suggest is you give it a look when it is released to the public and out of beta just to see what has changed between now and then. It is not like you have anything to lose by doing this, it being free and all!
*WARNING* - expect typos!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info