Diablo Clone very unlikely to live to long.. Gameplay is way off. Feedback. (outdated)

"
funkywunky wrote:
dont know why people have to compare games i like both d3 and poe. d3 is cartoonish similar to wow in a way and poe is comparable to d2 with a darker style but both games have their good and bad and poe probably will get better as time passes by since its the first game that they created

Both games belong to the same genre, and will be released fairly close to each other. This creates a natural inclination to compare the two games as a point of reference. I'd say this is for the greater bad than good, but that's debatable.

Anyway, +1 for hoping that Path of Exile greatly improves over time and we can see GGG succeed.
IGN: Sonalia, Arkimond
Sounds like someone didn't realize that there is a chance to hit stat.
"
Bigtqb wrote:
Im a true diablo fan and have worked my way up in graphics.

come on 1 was crap still loved, 2 couldnt tell the difference but still played because of the great gameplay of its time.

The best part of this pathetic post by a typical blizz boy. Hahaha i lol'ed really so hard so you say diablo 1 is crap boy eh ? I think this just can't get any more hilarious than this.

You made my day.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
You made my day.

Same here, i guess we both aren´t true diablo fans in his mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Bigtqb wrote:
This game at first was great, on friday only because their were very few people logging on...

As for me im awaiting Diablo 3 so I know a load of people are looking for something to hold them off until it release monday..

As for my thread the gameplay feels like crap, like a ps2 game or something, I feel like my character hits like a girl, or someone chopping at a damn tree.. Wheres the intense hit in a regular hit??? I dont want my other skills hitting just a tad bit harder... I want to see my enemy taking the blow to the damn head or body and flying a bit or a little animation.

The potions make no sense either... why do i have like 5 or 6 slots for potions that refill AND it only reloads one at damn time and barely my health ones...

Also the combat is way off I cant even hit my damn target right without it moveing every damn time or missing a slight bit.... makes no sense for a miss on my skills either.

I dont know but this game wont be better then Diablo 3 but its a good attempt, and for 20 bucks or 10 you cant go wrong but I got 60$ so its all good. I want good gameplay but this feed back to help them out so....

Can't tell if trolling.... or just stupid.
"
Bigtqb wrote:
Who ever said this game is FREE. Thank you.

I want to say that Ive played diablo 1, and 2.

Please do not ASSUME someone is 12-18 pshh...

I can give 2 shits if people dont agree as this is FEEDBACK dummies...

Im a true diablo fan and have worked my way up in graphics.

come on 1 was crap still loved, 2 couldnt tell the difference but still played because of the great gameplay of its time.

Please note: I will try again once release in hope for changes I love variety but for the 10 or 20 just for the beta I'd be a little disappointed.

lol at this...... dude, u got serious problem man.... i really dun tink u noe wat u r talking abt...
34pre98qua
Last edited by stkmro on May 13, 2012, 5:05:20 AM
I know the troll army will be overly defensive as usual so I'll adress the only one with a brain in this thread.

@Charan - Regarding what the op said about missing attacks do you belive missing most of your attacks and having to waste a ton of skill tree points just to hit something feel like good game design?
Do you find that as a fun mechanic?
"
Bigtqb wrote:
This game at first was great, on friday only because their were very few people logging on...

As for me im awaiting Diablo 3 so I know a load of people are looking for something to hold them off until it release monday..

As for my thread the gameplay feels like crap, like a ps2 game or something, I feel like my character hits like a girl, or someone chopping at a damn tree.. Wheres the intense hit in a regular hit??? I dont want my other skills hitting just a tad bit harder... I want to see my enemy taking the blow to the damn head or body and flying a bit or a little animation.

The potions make no sense either... why do i have like 5 or 6 slots for potions that refill AND it only reloads one at damn time and barely my health ones...

Also the combat is way off I cant even hit my damn target right without it moveing every damn time or missing a slight bit.... makes no sense for a miss on my skills either.

I dont know but this game wont be better then Diablo 3 but its a good attempt, and for 20 bucks or 10 you cant go wrong but I got 60$ so its all good. I want good gameplay but this feed back to help them out so....

What you describe you want is Diablo 3 :) And what PoE gives you is not what Diablo 3 gives you.

But thats ok, just shows the games have different things to be happy about =)

And stop the raging/flaming. He/she has the right to an opinion also.
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on May 13, 2012, 5:36:54 AM
Hey OP....

*reads it*

Bye OP....
I play games... shocked, i know.
"
meggiroth wrote:
I know the troll army will be overly defensive as usual so I'll adress the only one with a brain in this thread.

@Charan - Regarding what the op said about missing attacks do you belive missing most of your attacks and having to waste a ton of skill tree points just to hit something feel like good game design?
Do you find that as a fun mechanic?

Quick solution to all of his problems, make a spellcaster, use frost nova.

Then he can run around enemies all he likes while spamming a button and never missing!

The best I've done is around level 25-30 using no passive points and I didn't have any accuracy problems, makes me wonder if he was just shift clicking the air or right clicking in random directions.
Last edited by Cesious on May 13, 2012, 5:48:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info