Fire Trap

Yes, Concentrated Effect will increase the damage of both.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
I haven't read the whole topic.

The effect from being in burning area after explosion is "fire based hp degeneration effect". So, it's not ignite theoretically. And there is a question: can target be ignited and suffer from fire degen at one time?
Hateful post.
"
Kaskar wrote:
I haven't read the whole topic.

The effect from being in burning area after explosion is "fire based hp degeneration effect". So, it's not ignite theoretically. And there is a question: can target be ignited and suffer from fire degen at one time?
yes
Do the new increased DoT nodes increase the burning damage/ground effect for this skill?
"
mysrt wrote:
Do the new increased DoT nodes increase the burning damage/ground effect for this skill?

You beat me to it!
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Last edited by LMHTB on Dec 14, 2013, 8:20:02 PM
for you fire trap you should replace fire pen by increase burning damage since you want to burn more, fire pen work only on the on hit effect i believe.
Even with fire trap nerfed its still a really great skill, i only got 4 or 5 skill points invested in spell/fire dmg (everything rest is into defence) and with 1 fire trap i can easily kill full screen of mobs.
My avg. damage of fire trap is 2.8k (19lvl) and that is more than enough to clear most of the content at ease, using a 6L chest also flammability + ele weakness. Was going with x2 flame totems as well, but dropped those down when i died at nemesis and went for further increase in dps - got tempest shield, cant shock bosses but can easily shock white/magic mobs.
Dunno, but i have been playing with some variations of fire trap way from CB and i still find it as a really great skill even with that nerf it got.
IGN:
ExplodingSavageDrunkard
Is there a point in fire trap build concetrating on the explosion damage rather than burn? With the buff to added damage supports could it be remotely viable?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
anyone else notice when throwing a fire trap, your light radius is affected?

any specific reason for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info